How was it losing your virginity to marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by no means no, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I need to reply to this. It was just today.

I was at a buddy's party and he got me to smoke from his homemade bong, not the best thing. I coughed a shitload and it kinda felt like the smoke burned my throat but eventually I was all good. I just sat there on the couch with 3 dudes, the buddy on the other couch with his girlfriend, and 2 more girls at the table. Duck Dodgers was on, with no volume, but nobody cared. We all just kept watching. Eventually I tried a pipe, which was much better. No burning sensation and little coughing. After a few pipe hits I sat back down on the couch (we smoked in his bathroom) and I could hardly move. It was great. It felt like it took so much energy just to lift my Dr Pepper can. It was so delicious.

Also, just for fun. Try to remember your conversations after the high wears off. I can;t remember anything we were talking about and as we were talking I was forgetting sentences as I was saying them. Sometimes right after I said something I wasn't actually sure if I said it or imagined it. I even think I might have answered a question or two that I imagined.

2. wow dude. that should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for the best damn day ever.

3. the first time i ever smoked was at my oldest friends house (known this kid since kindergarten, im in my 3rd year of college known, hes also my "guy"), it was also my first time gettin drunk. i it was a great time though, first time ive seen alotta people for a looong time. fun ass time, it was a valentines day party. i had a rec leage bball team the next morning at 9, didnt think id be straight at all. my dad picked me up at 12. don't remember how i did in my bball game, but i woulda remembered doin bad, and i dont! since then, well didn't get heavy tiill senior year, 2 years later, but, well, its been good!

sorry, im a little drunk. ive been tying lookin outta one eye cuz otherwise i wouldnt be able to see straight, love it when my gf drives home!

4. losing my virginity to marijuana was an experience i will never forget. she rode me hard and long. slapped me in the face a couple times and pinched my nipples.... fun times :)

5. First time was chillin in the backseat of my best friend's Jeep. We smoked a blunt between us and I was blazed out of my mind. This was also the first night I listened to DJ Screw so I thought I was trippin out cuz the music was slow as fuck. Hahaha great night.

6. it was awsome, my friend said "You dont smoke weed do you Liam, hmm" so i replyed "Well its not that i dont want to, just wouldnt know where to get any"
    and so he just walked into the frontroom and back into the kitchen about 5 minuites later, he stuck his hand to the back of the cubard under the sink, and said "follow me" walked back into the front room and sat down, he had got his mothers bong amd grinder from the cubard, and proceeded to put his arm under the sofa, pulling out his mothers backi tin to, he opned it to reveal a who 50-60g's of weed, packed in super tight, he took just under half out, plocked it onto some paper, took the toher half ground it and fluffed it up. filled the tin back out and went up stairs, tbh we only smoked about a 1/4 of it and left it for later that night, but i mean a que in a bong for your first smoke is prett dam cool. we had finished what he took about 5-6 hours later..:)

7. cool storyyyy

8. my first time was kinda lame lol
    about 3-4 months ago i got a dub of sour d from my friend
    and nobody was at my house that day after school so i went in my backyard and made a pipe out of a dry erase marker and a socket

toked a small ass bowl went back in my house and realized everyones home but they didn't know so it was cool.
    about an hour passed and i didn't feel anything so i called my friend he said to try again.

so later that night before my shower i went in my bathroom and toked 3 med sized bowls.

i didn't feel anything so i got in the shower. but right as soon as i got in I realized everytime i would blink everything would shake and i looked at myself in the mirror and started laughing

it was a good feeling:D

9. i smoked a bowl out of the plastic tip of a black and mild

i got soooooo stoned

i was 14, and i was just laughing and making remarks about how this one russian kid that was there about how he was a communist and whatnot

fun fun!