How was it losing your virginity to marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by no means no, Jun 13, 2009.

1. #1 no means no, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    tell me about the first time you smoked, I still havnt had my debut but placed an order for a 5g (which i ordered a few weeks ago, i guess the one who waits for something good never waits to logn, however tell me about when you lost your mj virginity cause im dying to have mine.:D

2. my first time a friend of mine wanted a place to smoke. i was 14. i took him to my garage and we sat on the couch, then out of curiosity i asked to hit it. he had to show me how, but i inhaled it. inhaling wasn't hard cuz i had smoked cigs. we stand up, and i'm thinking "why didn't this shit work?" when it hits me. walking across the street took forever, and i felt like i was floating. ate some poptarts which tasted amazing. i layed down on the floor and felt like i was on a boat. then we went on a long ass walk and i thought i was in a movie. got home and discovered the meaning of honey buns, lol. it was amazing!

3. I was 16 and it was at my friend's bungalow that was about to undergo renovation so we got 3 draws and a bong and blazed from 7pm to 3am and 'decorated' the place with doodles and scrawlings :D We also bought £30 of shit food, mostly good ole Tesco Value ;), but it wasn't enough so we had to go to Tesco and get more and I ended up staring at the cashier's boobs before going back and passing out. I woke up with a bowl of coco pops on my head :smoke:

4. I was with my mates doing what they normally done... Smoked MJ and i refused to smoke some for agesss then one day i just thought why not, we went out of this park after smoking a blunt and anything someone said seemed to be amazingly funny, we rode our bikes through this pitch black alleyway with just phone lights to guide us and it felt like we was going 10000mph lmao. Thats when i fell in love with the herb :)

5. I as 16 and I told my friends wanted to smoke weed on holloween night. Well I was wendsday so I did not have school toll 10. To my suprise my friend came over in the morning and was like I heard u want to smoke. I said so I smoked before skopp and it was the best time I had had at skool

6. more stories :)

7. well i ate the most food i ever ate, and had the best night of my life.

8. I was 15, my mates leavers party, hotboxed a tent XD

was a good day :D - Long time tho =/

9. My experiance was pretty epic, lol. I first smoked with a friend with some bad shit and got pretty ripped off with the ammount, was a pretty fail smoke and didnt really get high or feel anything. Then i smoked it again with the same friend which worked a lot better and got some giggles and bit dizzy but my real time came when i went to my other friends house (where i contiued to have smokin' sessions) and had several joints and a bong hit and was fucked off of it, lol, felt like i was floating was one of the best high's i've ever had. It, Was, Awesome.

10. it was really good, i was with a lot of experienced tokers who were friendly. we had two J's going around for the six of us, and i got a frame by frame high. we were on this commune so there was homegrown tomatoes and corn to snack on :smoke:

11. #11 Budwisesir, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    My first time..

It started out in middleschool 7th grade. I knew a friend since kindergarten and one day in class he told me to sit next to him. He pulls out a pack of marblows and asks if I smoke and I tell him "yea, newports" Then he asked if I smoked weed which I replied yes (I never did though and I wanted to try it.) So.. after school I walk with him and he pulls out about an oz of some sticky shit. We end up going to this chicks house and theres about 7 people there, so my friend pulls out an oz and they start rolling. The chick who owned the house yelled out "My dads home!" while everyones rolling. Everybody gets up and runs to the backdoor like bats out of hell, I was the first one out and I jumped the gate into the alley. It ends up being a false alarm and everyone gets back to rolling.

Well, we go to the park down 2 blocks and spark up, everyone had a joint of their own. I smoked mine but I didn't feel anything, I started talking to this chick I liked and she ended up splitting half of it with me. Still I feel nothing and I'm wondering why the fuck do people do this dumb shit? I felt retarded. Well this girl asks if I want to go back to her house with this other chick and I say sure, who wouldn't? So, we start smoking again and one of the chicks has to leave. Now its me and nikki and were taking numerous bowl hits.

After a few, I finally felt it and I started laughing uncontrollably and my laughing made her laugh. This kept going on for a good 30 minutes until she went into the bathroom, for 10 seconds there was complete silence and then I burst out laughing because I noticed that, as did she. So that went on even longer for a good hour. The girl who had left came back and she asked to hit the bowl so I passed it to her. She had a cast on her arm so she couldn't light it and were sitting on the bed laughing even harder because she couldn't light it. After that I have no memory of that night.

12. the first time i smoked me and my friend were scared as hell not knowing if his mom would catch us (around 1am) a few years back. it was a pipe made from a 8 mm lugnut the screen was bent wires and then a water bottle. we bought a dub since that was both of our like first time experiancing it we though it looked like a oz. ok so we went outside smoked like alot and got totally baked. we went inside and watched pinneaple express. it was amazing. but now i go through like quarters every week. haha i love weed

13. It was the summer going into sophomore year at high school. And i had really never wanted to try it, and i didnt plan on it. But one day two of my friends were going to go smoke, and they asked me if i wanted to, and i said no. When they found a good place to smoke, which was a small clearing in the woods that was a little bit off of a trail, they were still asking me to smoke, and i kept saying no. But as they were smoking, i though to myself, "fuck it." I took a huge hit and nearly died coughing from this tiny metal piece we had bought for 5 bucks at a dollar store. I took a couple more hits, and was a little dissapointed that i had smoked because it wasnt working. But when we walked back onto the trail i started flying, and all of my harsh feelings toward weed were completely gone. It was the strangest/best feeling ever. It was exactly like a dream, and the highest i have ever been (not to mention it was kush we smoked). We proceded to walk a mile or so to Wendy's, where i had my first munchies food--a chocolate frosty. It was soooooooo good. Somehow we ended up in some little arcade in a restauraunt where we played a sick shooting game, and the whole time i was shitting my pants from how hard me and my friends were laughing. Unfortunately the rest of the day is a complete haze. But it was a great day, and the start a beauutiful relationship. I have no idea what my life would be like without the ganja. :smoke:

14. It felt like I woke up after a long sleep

15. it was halloween, i was thirteen and i had a boyfriend named zach who encouraged me. i was scared shitless, i didnt know anything about it and i asked if it would hurt. it was great, i didn't get too baked but definitely a great first time

16. 17 friend called and asked if i wanted to try it. We went to some mountain and sat on the cliff face and smoked out of some can. I didnt know what to expect... But when i stood up i was like WHOAAAAAA and laughed.. then took like 30mins to get back to the car which was like 100ft away lol. we sat in her car and laughed about shit and i was like ITS GOING TO LAST FOREVER... i probably said that a thousand times. but it was fun as hell. I wouldnt change that memory if i could.

17. It was amazing, like nothing I'd ever experienced. I was 14 and at a concert. I got passed a doobie and figured I'd take a hit. After that, the shitty band that was playing was suddenly like heaven.

18. The first time I smoked weed was the day that I lost my virginity and the same day that halo 3 came out... perhaps the greatest day of my life :)

19. I was 16 and me and a couple other inexperience guys were getting smoked out by 2 experienced guys. We smoked quite a bit of orange and grandaddy purp upstairs while one of the guys parents were downstairs. We then went to his like sleepover room thing and just ate all of the fruit roll ups, nerds ropes, and anything else tasty in his pantry and spent the next 3 hours cracking up at absolutely nothing. Needless to say it was a great experience.

20. I was 17, the date was November 19, 2008. Four days after I lost my virginity to alcohol.

I had been friends with somebody, and he started smoking at the beginning of our senior year. I still hung out with him, just didn't smoke. Then one day at school I asked him if I could smoke with him sometime. After school, he, and two other friends, take me on a cruise through the country. I didn't know how to hit a bowl, so he had to show me, but I was a fast learner. After we were done, we went to his room and listened to some music. I remember CCR sounding so fucking crazy for some reason, and McDonald's was the best thing I had ever eaten.

Becoming a stoner is one of the best decisions I can remember making.