Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Way To Store/Clean Glass Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by larlarlar, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I have a glass pipe and I need to know how to clean it to get the smell out. I tried everything, including laundry detergent and nothing works. If I can get the smell out then hiding it will be easy. I use mason jar for my weed. What should I do? I don't want to buy a huge mason jar for the pipe because that would be hard to hide. Any ideas?

2. rubbing alcohol and salt-salt doesn't dissolve in alcohol. put it all in and shake it up. repeat a few times in a plastic baggie. works like magic.

3. DONT boil it. Glass is very sensitive to sudden temperature changes.

Put the pipe in a ziplock bag with the highest percentage rubbing alcohol you can find, and a couple tablespoons of salt. Now, shake like hell for 5-10 minutes. Also you may want to double bag it because they sometimes rip in the corner with that much shaking.

4. Like everyone said alcohol with salt works goooood. Sometimes you can just let it sit in there for a little bit too if some of the stuff isn't lodging up.

5. If you can't get your hands onto any alcohol then I'd suggest acetone (nail polish remover), just on a cotton pad or cloth or something and pulled though a few times. Be sure to clean it out properly afterwards with soap or something of the sort as inhaling acetone is somewhat harmful...

6. thanks for the ideas