Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango Kush.....???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FunkeeNuggz514, Jun 12, 2009.

1. ya to anyone whos never heard of Mango kush or says its not real. You are stupid. Ive seen Mango from BC and Ive smoked many types of kush. This is obv a cross between the two. And to whoever was saying that only growers need to know the strains and that its difficult to tell what it is, man are u serious? being able to tell the difference between sativa and indica is pretty fuckin easy, indicas are dense with wider leaves (ex kush). Sativas are longer skinnier buds, sometimes with a lot of long red hairs (ex haze). hybrids are a lot harder to tell. but when ppl say that 75% of names are made up thats such bullshit man. I get kush from my guy, AND I KNOW KUSH, and ppl will be like nah guy weed is weed blah blah blah u cant tell what it is unless u know the grower. And i reply stfu I KNOW KUSH. the smell of kush is unforgettable and i always look at these ppls weed and its fuckin dirt and there tellin me its fuckin white widow or some bullshit.

2. Yeah ive smoked some supposed mango kush before, its around in NC, but yeah what i smoked looked a lot more similar to elevat3d pics than OPs

3. mango kush is not a sativa..

4. beat me to it

Great stuff and a very nice indica such a good taste to:hello:

5. Lets argue about shit that really means nothing. Does it get you high? DOes it taste like Mangos? Fucking stoked then.

6. #26 FunkeeNuggz514, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    OK.....well if mango kush isn't a sativa, then this isn't mango kush. This gives me a great head high that actually gives me a great sense of well-being. I can stay active while having my head in the clouds and that is what I enjoy most. The smell is like nothing I have smelled before. It was very hard for me to describe it but I did my best. I actually out it in the freezer last night and now the crystals are shining! :D

Thank you!!

Now.....I wasn't saying this is mango kush but apparently people didn't see my question marks. I am really glad to see that my fucking thread turned out to be a fucking arguement about being able to tell the difference between sativa n indica and that is fucking bullshit. I wanted to show my fire bud and some assholes with no brain whatsoever started fucking this thread up. Thanks alot you fucking pricks!! I SWEAR TO GOD NEXT TIME YOU START A THREAD, I AM GOING TO POST SOME STUPID SHIT MYSELF!! HOW YOU LIKE THAT FUCKBOYS?!?!?!

I am from Indiana so we do not have the clubs and all the cool laws that allows us to do things like all these Cali people can. When it comes to weed, I have noticed that Cali folks are stuck-up as fuck and they know it all. Some are cool and will do what they can to help people and get through with their problems while others, you just can't top their herb nor can you even post a fucking glass tube or pipe without someone talking shit about it. We don't have shops around here that sells Roor and Toro but to all who like to buttfuck Roor's tubes, the American Roors suck and I will never own an American Roor. How's that for your earhole? This is fucking pathetic!!!

This is my thread so I am allowed to do that....no one else!!!

Have a good day and smoke on, toke on!!

7. nice bud dude

lol

8. ya, im in south carolina and had some of this shit come thru....real dank

9. #29 akaHeehaw, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
    First off my apologies for your thread being hijacked into an issue that is completely off topic. However, when uneducated comments are made they need to be corrected. This forum is about sharing information and learning together, and inaccurate information gets us nowhere. My original post was meant to be helpful; that yes, the bud looks like quality, but there's no way for any of us to know for sure if the strain is Mango Kush or if it's sativa or indica dominant by looking at the bud.

Your smoke report leads you to believe that what you're smoking is a sativa dominant strain. Other posters are claiming Mango Kush is indica dominant. And other people at other forums are also having varying smoke reports. I've personally never seen it, grown it, nor have I found any breeder information.

In response to the rude comment of your post:

I know a couple of my posts are 'somewhat' off topic and directed towards another poster. But again, all I was trying to do was provide some helpful information to you and other readers, and correct some things he said. If you don't want help/answers then don't ask for it. There was really no need in calling me a "no brain asshole fuckboy that posts stupid shit." A little uncalled for considering the personal time I took to answer your questions and provide you with a little FYI. Maybe next time you won't be so fortunate as to have a great community as this where you can get answers/help quickly.

If you would like for me to remove the last post I made (with the picture), since it is completely irrelevant to your thread, or any post of mine for that matter, I will remove it. You can send me a message if there are any posts you'd like deleted. Have a good one and enjoy the Mango Kush.. ??

Edit: Also, I am not from California (completely on the other side of the continent) and I do not claim to know "everything"; but I've grown lots of beautiful girls for several years and have enjoyed smoking it for even longer - so I think I have something worth sharing.

10. i kno....i just picked up an eighth of this..

11. It's all good man. You apologized and that takes a big person to do that. I guess the question marks I threw in the title might have given people the wrong idea and thought I wanted to play the name game when I really wasn't. I am actually one who doesn't go by the names....i was just saying what I was told. I wasn't meaning to sound like a prick myself, but everything came out at once. I am really a cool laidback cat but sometimes we all blowup. I really do appreciate your info, especially about the digi camera cuz I didn't know my camera had a macro feature. That is awesome tho.

All apologies brother!!

Have you posted pics of your lil girls before on here? I am moving to Oregon a couple days after Christmas, just in time to be sure I am out there for NYE but I am planning on growing some myself. I have been saving seeds from some so-called OG Kush....I know there are 2 Purple Urkle seeds along with a couple Cabernet seeds. Well, my question is if it is true that plants do not get fully mature or reach their full capabilities til the 7th generation? I am clueless when it comes to growing but I am actually planning on buying a few books and scope shit out myself.

Once again, thanks for apologizing man.

Smoke on, toke on!!

12. It's cool man, everything just got a little crazy, as it sometimes does..

But, no I never actually took many pictures of my grows.. well nothing that I ever saved because I wasn't apart of a website like this to upload them to. I'm out of the grow scene at the moment due to living conditions but once I find a new location I'll be back in action.

To answer your growing questions:

Now I don't want this to be too in-depth and sound like a school lesson, because you can find tons of growing information by searching the forms; however, before you get started, there's a couple things you should know before if you don't already.

The term sinsemilla is spanish for "without seeds." When the female plant becomes fertilized by the male plant then seeds are produced - which I'm sure you already knew. Now when a grower or nature switches from vegetive growth cycle to a flowering cycle, the female plant that has not yet been pollinated will begin to develop trichomes, a sticky resin that helps to catch pollen floating in the air. It's in this resin that we find a majority of the plants THC and CBD content. This is the goal of every grower; to prevent the female plant from becoming fertilized. For when it does become fertilized, it no longer spends energy to produce the trichomes we desire.

Now the seeds you have are, I'm assuming, bagseeds that you have found in your pickups. So this means that the OG Kush bud that you got came from a plant that became pollinated. This happened one of two ways: 1) it began flowering and then became pollinated by a male plant, or 2) it was "stressed" and produced both flowers and seeds. The latter occurs when the flowering cycle is forced upon the plant too early and when it's not ready. It somewhat shocks or confuses the plant to thinking that this is its last chance for reproduction; so, in a desperate attempt to carry on its lineage, it produces little pollen clusters and self-pollinates.

The reason why a grower would not want to use bagseeds is because it does not contain the "best" genetics. Obviously the plant was not grown in optimal conditions so it's offspring will not carry the ideal genetics. If it was a hermie, then there's a good chance the offspring will also be a hermie, so more attention will need to be devoted to the plant. However, I believe most of us got our start into growing with bagseed - it's definitely the best way to learn because some good seeds/clones can be kinda pricey. If you're going to be near Canada you can check out some seed banks there and just hide them in your pocket when you come back over.

Once you've got the growing down and now you have some true strains that you want to work with, you'll most likely take clone clippings from your mother. For one thing it's so much easier than breeding, but not to mention way more cost effective.

I've only gone about four generations deep so I can not answer your question with true accuracy but I will tell you that clones are an exact copy of the mother; so if you grow the clone in the same conditions as the mother you'll have the same plant each time, whether it's the first generation or the tenth. The thing that some people claim to happen is that some mutation occurs the further out the lineage goes, usually around the 7th or 8th generation. Whether this is true I have no idea, but IMO mutations aren't biased to a particular generation and can occur at any level. If there was a mutation it would most likely be so subtle that you would never notice it.

If you want a good beginner read then check out The Cannabis Grow Bible, you should be able to download a free e-book PDF file; and there's probably even a link in the forums somewhere.

13. Awesome!! Thanks a lot man. Yea I didn't want to ask and get all into detail because it is something I will have to read about. I will figure it out tho.....I hope.

14. #34 kush kween, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    [quote name='FunkeeNuggz514'] "So I have looked up this so-called Mango Kush and have came across a couple postings saying that it doesn't exist while others say it does. All I can say is that this shit is incredible!!! It has a very very potent sweet skunky smell with a fruity twist. It is definitely a sativa, but it may have a lil indica in it, but its sativa dominant for sure. The buds are sticky.....and very crystal covered. I broke my first bowl up with my fingers and I will not do that again. "

[​IMG]

Mango X og kush , (or Mango OG or Mango kush) is a cross with the indica mango and the sativa OG kush. There is only 2 growers that I know of that have it here ... extremely rare. Def a high grade. Very crystal laden flowers.I had to get rid of a tray of babies a few years back... so it is out there. But I got her from the original person who got her from the breeder. I dont think it would be out in the east , I had it in SF for a while but it is a coveted strain.
    Heavy resin content ,fruity, ... but still has the famous OG flavor of that rememberable Sour Diesel family. I would say it is a 60% indica and 40% sativa in the way it grows you can tell by the short flowering time, and the stalky bushiness that the indica strains portray. This pic is from Harborside health center in Oakland.You can see the indica shape in the bud itself. (P.S. I am a medical patient) This is a sample of what I grew and brought to them. It is their top shelf strain. Hope you get to enjoy her further. Thanks for the comments on this rare girl.

15. damn man i wish i could have some. mango is my favorite fruit too :smoke:

16. I had some mango kush like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Amazing.