Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Agalloch, Jun 11, 2009.

1. OG Kush is my favorite smelling weed. Just so thick and skunky/lemony/diesely smell, just makes me wish I had some, even thinking about it. I keep my stash in airtight containers (tightvac jars) and haven't had odor be too much of a problem.

2. (only read op)

yeah i love the smell of cannabis its so nice and pure. And i know what you mean about potent last night i got an 1/8 it was double bagged and i got out of my car at a friends house put it inside the glove compart in a little pouch and later on when i went into my car to leave its REEKED in there i was pretty impressed i had to air out my car before i went home.

3. Thank you! :wave:

4. I got a good pickup last night and got crazy dank.
    It smells so piney and slighty fruity.
    Om nom nom.

5. I don't know why kind of bud flowers you are smelling because they sure as hell don't smell like fucking cat piss man.

6. You've obviously never had, smelled, or smoked cat piss weed. It smells just like it.

Some Hawaiian I've had smelled like cat piss. It was something special. If you can get past the smell. Which I had no problem doing knowing it was the weed and not really cat piss. :smoke:

7. i know some major stoner (like myself :)) that went to school one time and taped this a small nug of green he just picked to the inside of his shirt color and had that shit over his nose the whole day.. at one point u could faintly smell it thru the whole hall way lol