Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Agalloch, Jun 11, 2009.

1. love that dank goodness...
    tho a dead skunk smells more like 2000 erasers being rubbed vigorously...not 2 good....happens alot in my area...

a dead skunk from like 200 yards away is great tho...
    but wen i get a fresh sac, its like pepe' le peau, how the scent finds its way 2 me...
    crazy...who happens to be a skunk...
    herb. connecting thoughts perfectly 4 thousands of years... :smoking:

2. Oh for sure man, I didn't like when I first started smoking but it's really grown on me. One of my favorite smells. Maybe because it foreshadows the awesome night to come.

3. Whenever I get a new batch of weed from my dealer, I'll always sit there and just smell it for like five minutes. Wish they made a pot scented febreeze. I can't wait until I can grow, just walk into the grow room and take a deep breath. It'll be so nice.

4. mmmmmmmmm:)

5. Personally, I like the smell in my room after I get done smoking a few bowls. Smells like fucking heaven, better than Thanksgiving Day. :smoking:

6. I like when I walk in on my brother or friends smoking. When I smell it and I havent been smoking it smells so much more appealing. Im always like DAMN it smells good in here, pass me that!

7. I found out that my younger brother smoked because I had just smoked some and he said "I smell ganja". I asked how he knew the smell and he said he smoked it so I gave him a joint of skunk. He and his friends got so wasted he said they wound up wandering around aimlessly for hours, lost in the subdivision.

8. I picked up OG Kush a couple of days ago. The smell's so thick, I love it.

9. OG really has a particularly pungent kickass smell. A potent blend of some skunk and diesel, with a heavy lemon aroma. So GOOD. I have some smelly OG under my nose right now.

The lemon smell, i'm told, is from limonene, the same chemical in citrus peel.

Nice avatar btw violet.

10. Yep many of the cyclic terpenes in cannabis are the same essential fragrances of other plants. Ain't nature grand? :)

11. :hello: You make me want to take biochem OSG.

12. i think about doing that all the time lmao.

13. Read and learn my friend. Ive been teaching myself stuff for a long time. Ive engineered 2 complete racing frames for dirt latemodels that have won. No colledge here. Biochem I would do the same read the books and learn about it through various sources.

14. I notice oldskoolgrower mentioned hops being another plant with lots of different smells and tastes, and one thing I've noticed is that I've had weed that had an awesome hoppiness to it.

My favorite smells in weed are pine, skunk, floral, hops. My LEAST favorite weed smell is cat piss! I hate the smell of cat piss SO FUCKING MUCH; it almost has a flowery smell to itself, and that's gross because whenever I get the smell of flowers or weed that I normally would enjoy, if I've smelled cat piss in the recent past I associate the flowery smell of weed/flowers with the smell of something that came out of my cat's dick.

15. Wow is this a serious question? Of course i love the smell of weed! Right now i am dry and would do anything to just smell that skunky goodness. Btw some of you need to get airtight containers you can find them all over the place a Maison jar works the best but i have film canisters, perception bottles, haha i even have one of those m&m minies things they are great for stelthing because they are just big enough to fit a mini lighter and a joint or 2 and keep some of the smell in :D

16. Haha of jeez, I remember a while back, I had really good weed and I had it in an Altoids tin and that was sealed in a plastic bag. I would open my locker and the smell would be immediately overwhelming:smoking:

17. the smell is what got me into smoking really, it smelled like the most exotic thing in the world. And guess what? smells and does are the same thing :)

18. The intoxicating aroma of the tempting sweet leaf fills the air, and as swirling tendrils of guilty pleasure arouse my senses to the point of pure ecstacy, I am adrift in the calm that pocesses me...

19. The whole ride from my dealers house I'm sniffing the bag!

20. Wow, very well written.