Guys: Would you let a guy-friend give you a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cannabil, Jun 10, 2009.

1. ^what he said

2. Nope, and that would be the end of my friendship with the person. I can handle having gay friends, I do know of a few, but asking that is just crossing a line that even a gay man can see plain as day.

3. Uh, what the hell are you talking about?

And some jackass left me this comment for negative rep - "stop sucking peoples dicks man, its not healty."

People are so homophobic in this thread they're not even being logical, although being homophobic isn't logical in the first place.

4. Oh god that was funny! I was going to post the same thing...

Peace,
    FG

5. Hell no. I'm straight, so there is absolutely no reason for a guy to be touching my dick for other than medical reasons.

6. Awesome post. I would give you another +rep if I could. GC want's me to spread around the +rep but I find not very many deserve it.

7. My response to you:

You're gay.

Not in a negative way, just stating the obvious. If not gay, at least bi or bi-curious. Just don't try to deny it. Just because you close your eyes when you're strangling a hooker, doesn't mean you aren't a hooker strangler...

8. Negative connotation aside, that's frigging hilarious.

I think the biggest issue here is the "friend" part, not the male on male action.

If some random gay person hit on me, I'd turn 'em down politely, no harm no foul. Maybe even be a little flattered even though I don't swing that way. It's always nice to be wanted, after all.

But if a good friend did it and knew that I had absolutely no interest in dewds, then I'd probably feel a more than a little weird about it and maybe even a little betrayed that they'd risk screwing over our friendship over something like that.

9. for those who are saying people are homophobic, ITS THEIR PERSONAL OPINION,It has nothing to do with homophobia, If you want your dick sucked by a dude, go for it, its not my can of beer, so i could care less. but I kind of think of it like this, there are thousands of people in korea that very much enjoy eating cats and dogs. if someone posted a thread about how they like to munch and cats and dogs, well theres probably some people that are gonna post how they like muching on cats and dogs, and theres gonna be people who say, WHAT THE FUCK..... that shits disgusting, different people look at shit differently and like different things, yes I do think that there are some very opinionated posts, BUT isn't that what the op asked for, our opinion, anyways thats how I see it, I'm not a gay hater either I got some family that are straight up flamers, i'm just telling it how I see it.

10. Fuck no, No Fuck.

Now, if your straight and you allow this, you must be a desperate person that cant get female pussy, or a real female blowjob...So...

11. What the hell is going on in this thread?

12. LLLOOOOLLLL.

i love reading every guy's "Fuck no!". They get so mad when you ask them about stuff like this. Sheesh, so close-minded :laughing::laughing:

13. i dont give a shit how well kept the dude is, fuck no

14. Fuck no. Never. Not in a million years. I would rather be dipped in a vat of poisonous scorpions and have my arms sawed off. I would never, ever, under any circumstances allow a man to give me head.

But if a dude wanted head from ME, sure!

15. #57 Industrial, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    Oh please. The subject isn't taboo, it came up frequently in the past and will continue to come up, it's a valid question. If you're so insecure that you get offended just by reading text on a fucking internet forum, then you have serious problems. Maybe it is you who's gay and are just in such deep denial, that you react violently when someone asks a simple question.

It's not even a fact that simply being involved in a gay act makes one gay. Not everything is black and white you know..

And for all you who say no, just wait until you're drunk and horny :rolleyes:

16. how about if the guy wore a paper bag over his head? lol

i love it

17. rofl, now I'm getting a strange image of somebody with a paper bag over their head with a hole cut in the shape of a circle where the mouth goes. Such a weird image I can't stop laughing about it :p

18. hahah i found this funny also, every guy here is like AHHH ZOMG FUCKZ NO

if asked id just be like "nah dude il pass:hide:"