smoke/vapor coming out from knob & heating element (Easy Vape)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by upinsky, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Is this normal? I barely noticed the smoke/vapor coming from the sides of the knob in the dark, but the heating element was smoking a lot even when I took the whip off. It stopped after a few minutes, but usually it stops even faster and doesnt smoke as much.

I also turned up the vape higher than usual, though I only used it for about 10-15 min, including warming it up.

I just dont want to be inhaling anything bad cuz the heating element had smoke coming out for a while even after the trees were not there. I mean Im sure there's tiny residue but I dont see why so much smoke/vapor would be coming out. I stopped vaping when I noticed this I dont want to inhale anything bad.

2. That is not normal. Send it back for a new one. Or... return it and get a Silver Surfer... which is the best vaporizer out there... and best looking too.

3. Thanks. Yeah I was thinking of exchanging it cuz if I get another one the same thing's gonna happen. I want to exchange it and get a VaporBrothers, I don't have the money for a Silver Surfer right now. The smoke shop better take it back tho, I broke the whip that came with it but I bought a new one that works with it. I also don't have the plastic that comes in the box but that's it.

Is it normal for the heating element to smoke just a little after you've finished vaping? Maybe Im just turning it up too much since that was the first time it happened. I still rather not risk it though, I'm hoping I can exchange it.

4. The Buddha Vape is made by the same people who make the SSV. I purchased it for $150 and I can tell you it has been used daily for a year, great product!

5. The Buddha Vape is made by the same people who make the SSV. I purchased it for $150 and I can tell you it has been used daily for a year, great product!

The heating element should not be smoking, unless for some reason your product is touching it..

6. I would imagine the actual company would handle replacing it... maybe the headshop will do it though.

If you can't afford a silver surfer, you might look into the Da Buddha. It's by the same guys that make the Silver Surfer but it's less expensive.

Affordable Herbal Vaporizer

7. I have the silver surfer which I love and use every day. It both looks great and performs flawlessly. :smoking:

8. Da Buddha looks good, I think I'll get that instead of a VaporBrothers. I hope they have it at the smoke shop I got the Easy Vape at, I doubt they'll let me get a refund, I'll be happy with an exchange for a better vape.