Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I have to try these! Thanks for sharing.

2. i prefer to smoking but why i never thought about bought one jar...

3. how express my gra!.. thanks.dude

4. A couple of pics of joints I've rolled recently, sorry in advance for the crappy quality pictures!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nothing satisfies me more than rolling a perfect J..except smoking it! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443119759.485032.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443119776.950555.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443119788.853713.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. DOOBIES FOR THE WIN [​IMG]

7. i might just practice, i prefer bongs but mostly smoke joints and cant roll myself haha. i know people who smoked for years and cant roll a joint aswell

8. Same here bro, I've been smoking now for about 5 years, and the guy who basically introduced me to smoking bud those 5 years ago still to this day can't roll either and he smokes every day too, me or his girlfriend have to roll joints for him haha.

With rolling though, practice really does make perfect, when you've got some spare time just empty out a cigarette and just keep rolling that up over and over and you'll get the hang of it soon enough!

9. Wiz kahlifa method for rolling cones is absolutely legit.

More then that, get a rolling machine. Grind your ganja. Pack it loosely in the roller. Close the roller (don't roll it yet. I know you'll want to but don't). Add the paper and roll it into the rolling machine just until the glue strip is only showing. Lick the strip and get it wet, not slobbery. Finish rolling the machine starting from the middle and then work to the outside as you roll it. 2 revolutions only and no more. Waite for 2 or 3 minutes for the doobie to dry and you're set. Pop it out and then let it finish drying completely before smoking. When using a rolling machine the biggest mistake everyone makes is fucking with it all to much. Rolling the ganja In the roller to much tightens it and packs that shit in making it impossible to smoke said doobie. So only roll it just enough to make the doobie.

• Like Like x 1
  10. whoever you are sir, I must thank you for this essential bookmark. i will forever roll elegant. peace.

11. What is this pencil trick you speak of?

12. that is some wham joint bro, how much did you put in there ?

13. Cool thread, nice looking joints ,
    So I knew this girl, (Sally six lips) , she could roll a joint on the back of my Harley doing 80 mph down the freeway.
    I love cruising on my bike smoking a Joint .

14. No idea mate. It was Yearsssss ago. Really need to update the pictures in this thread. I threw it up real quick and didn't expect it to get so many views.

15. I consider myself quite good at it and would love to share some hints/tips and methods with the people of GC.

Ha. Thats because you roll with tobacco. I challenge you to roll without it. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Grasscoty's joint size guide:

Less than half a gram = pinner (mostly paper)
    Half gram = standard sized joint
    1 gram = a bomber
    2 grams = a king sized or a cone
    3 grams or more = blunt.