Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can u get a medical Marijuana card in Illinois

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by highlifeman1, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Can u get a medical marijuana card in Illinois? And if so how would u go about it

2. false. I just got mine. passed in the senate. It's on a registry. No card.

3. Then spill it man. where to go, who to talk with, what agency etc, a phone number, street address, cost, wait time et cetra et cetra.

4. my doc wrote me a script. she took care of all of it. Wait time for me was two weeks. My insurance shot up through the roof though.

5. i don't think you can dude. it's been approved by the senate but the house has yet to vote on it and it has yet to be signed by anyone really. so i don't think you can.

6. what do i have to do to get a medical marijuana card in illinois

7. You have to do your own research.