Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

probation sucks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 57r417k1ll4h, Jun 6, 2009.

1. I've only posted on here a few times and I lurk a lot, so I figured I'd start posting.

Anyway, back to the title. I've been on probation since October for trespassing. I got caught skateboarding at a closed down concrete plant. I hadn't been getting random drug tests but my mom decided to tell the doctor to test my urine when i went for a physical. I was pissed when i found out, but I figured it wouldn't be a big deal since it wasn't done by my probation officer, thing is, I didn't get violated for failing a drug test, i got violated because "it's against my parents home rules for me to smoke". Sooo, I've been on random drug tests since april 15th but I haven't had one yet.

Anyway, just wanted to tell my story and say how shitty the system is.:devious:

2. Go on a killing spree.

Bitches don't know.

3. I agree man, that sucks. The system is shit.

4. Dey just all talk to scare you main you can enjoy summer and toke up.

5. Can't chance it, if I violate again it's off to a 5 month program, at least it's a juvenile charge.

6. juvenile eh?

7. haha yeah, I just turned 18 last friday.