Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Chronic a sativa or indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iMaven, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Chronic is just a name for weed man, so whatever it is..

[​IMG]

2. meh, even tho a Porsche is pronounced "porsha", if someone called it that it would be funny because everyone pronounces is "porsh".......just like even tho chronic may be a strain, if my dealer called me up and said he had a strain called chronic I would laugh hahah

3. i always thought it was Sativa is to Indica as Chronic is to Kush.

I realize this is old but i never knew it was just a word for dank buds. Where im from in Cali, chronic means top grade sativa just like kush means top grade indica.

4. Chronic is most certainly a strain. A simple google search will show all you idiots. Saying chronic isnt a strain is like saying there are no kush strains and kush is just a term for high grade weed

5. #47 левша, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Chronic is a word used by plenty through out the world. Idk why it's so hard for people to believe perhaps someone decided to name their strain after the word, as well as many, many people use it as a slang term for ganj.
    Now how it originated I'm not 100% sure but on GGN with Snoop and I believe Seth Rogan he explains how he misunderstood hydroponic as 'hydrochronic' and that is how it started. "Smokin on that hydrochronic" he says in his words, which he thought was reeeally good weed at the time.

6. #48 OnlyHappyOnATrump, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014