Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Chronic a sativa or indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iMaven, Jun 5, 2009.

1. I believe it is a CD, 2001 that is.

And last time I checked chronic is just a name for some good shit, not to describe sativa or indica.

2. How is it wrong? And what's right?

Chronic = good cannabis

3. chronic and dro don't mean shit

those are terms i hear more often when it is commercialized weed

[​IMG]

people with good weed usually call it by the strain name like sour diesels or bubble hash

4. Hey dude, can you poste a link to the site? I've been looking for a site like this.
    Thanks. :cool::)

5. It's a long-established strain, just because it's a slang term for ok weed, doesn't mean it's not anything else.

WeedBay.Net - 1000 types of marijuana strains | Medical Marijuana Card | Medical Marijuana NEWS | medical marijuana coop club dispensary map - Strains - Chronic from Serious Seeds

6. haha, no problem.

It's actually a good strain, I've gotten it from the clubs here several times.

7. Cannabible as my reference, chronic is in fact a strain.
    Chronic has been used to describe fire bud, not weed laced with cocaine.
    Dank means fire bud. In miami, idk about other places, its a blunt with coke in it.
    A dirty is also a blunt laced with coke.

I hope that clears up a lot of questions. :]

8. I'd just like to clear something up here, Chronic IS most definately a strain, it's an indica dominant, indica/sativa hybrid. I should know, i've got a grow room full of them at the moment. It's a very high yielding plant (500-650 gms per square meter) if grown under the right conditions, it really comes into it's own if grown in a scrog set up, it has a beautiful mild scent and is a hard hitter with a high THC, CBD content, it grows a huge single cola with a few lesser side branches, so don't pinch the top out, it doesn't respond well to this, and looks like it's sugar coated. for more info check out the dutch breeder SERIOUS SEEDS website, it's one of their few, very select strains that they produce, i don't know of any other breeders that sell these seeds, which is probably why there's a bit of confusion on the subject. So, to sum up, check out SERIOUS SEEDS, buy some CHRONIC seeds from them and give it a grow, you won't regret it.

9. I've smoked a lot of different Chronic buds, it's a strain allright.

10. #31 The_J0ker, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Wow I haven't even seen someone answer correctly but I didn't read em all...

Chronic is just another term for 'dank' or high quality marijuana. Since Chronic is a general term for all high quality strains, it can be either indica or sativa. For example, afghan kush is chronic and that produces an indica body high. on the other hand sour diesel and super lemon haze are examples of sativa, and they are chronic as well. so chronic is NOT a strain, and even if it is a strain it doesn't matter because people will call ANY strain chronic. it's also not a name for regs or for laced weed. it just means really high grade bud and it comes in all forms (indica, sativa, hybrid)

11. there is an actual strain called chronic it was grown in holland. It's in a strain e-book that i downloaded

12. #33 heyitsmeallen, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Chronic (Serious) Northern Light X [Skunk X Northern Light] X AK47

northern lights is a Hybrid of both. which makes Chronic a hybrid of both :]
    the thread i got that from is the one in my sig.

13. Joker, perhaps you should have "read 'em all" then i wouldn't have been wasting my time typing an explanation, perhaps where you come from chronic is a generic term for good weed, but in Britain and Holland it IS most definately a strain in it's own right, with it's own look, smell and taste, it's particually suited to a stealth grow due to it's very mild smell, compared to say, skunk #1 which will stink the whole house out, and besides, like i already mentioned, i have a grow room full of them, i'm not making this stuff up you know, i'm just trying to enlighten those who want to know, if you want to know more about this top strain then check out WWW.SERIOUSSEEDS.COM and all will be revealed, give it a try and good luck.

14. I haven't bothered to read the rest of this post.

But where I was from, Chronic was just the name for really potent bud, which is usually grown hydroponically

15. Link?? Sounds pretty cool man:cool:

16. Chronic refers to a generic commercial term for high grade marijuana, can be any strain. Usually chronic buds are from indica strains or a predominantly indica hybrid.

17. Sometimes it means its laced with coke.

18. Yea bro, your right lol!