Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head high vs body high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Usually Indica is going to be a short, fat, dense, dark colored bud

Sativa is the opposite, a light colored bud

2. I prefer the head energetic high...

I hate smoking getting really tired and wasting my buzz sleeping...

Although I do like indicas an hour before I go to sleep!

3. Generally this is true, but there are more strains that are exceptions to this rule than strains that follow it.

4. Ughh who bumped this thread? LOL I forgot I made this.

5. do yall honestly buy weed according to indica or sativa...Like oh i plan to do this imma get some indica and pass out ha ..

i dont think i've ever had that chance...i could tell an indica from a sativa but my dealers doesnt really specify or give choices

i guess imma buy mids if i want indica...idk what the dank is ..and if its 25 a g shit i can tell if its indica or sativa dom but ya its wierd ya are so into that...maybe the med club scence

this is reall subjective..could go either way..purps can be either..light buds could be either..really no way to know unless you buy from dispencery