justseeds.co.uk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Acorn327, Jun 4, 2009.

1. http://www.justseeds.co.uk/default.asp?

anyone ever heard of this site before? seems odd that they have free shipping worldwide. i didn't look around the site very much, but just wondering if this is a total scam or not.

2. Don't know if it's a scam or not but nothing special about their selection or pricing.

3. It looks like a very new business - however, the site is well laid out and they seem legit

there is a phone number as well for the unit they work from so that's a good sign

however, they are the same price as EDIT so you might as well order from there and know your goods will arrive

4. they seem kind of pricey
    go with attitude better prices (even though lately their prices have gone up)
    proven good service and better selection

5. i have already ordered from attitude, just worried about how much longer they will be viable. a month ago i couldn't find a bad thing about attitude if i searched all day. now i am hearing that seeds are getting snatched out of their stealth shipping. it seems like once these seed banks get popular enough they either stop caring or customs starts to wise up on them. just trying to stay ahead of the game if attitude isn't an option in the future.