Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. very surprising score...usa2-0brasil
    hold em!

2. Everyone knew Brazil could come back if the US made any mistakes, and they did. I think the coach should have let the original lineup go untill they couldn't anymore. As soon as there was subs they broke down.

great job to US though, and to Brazil.

Spain/Brazil is my call for world cup final.

3. Don't know about Spain (although I sure as hell wouldn't be surprised), but I'll go with you on Brazil.

4. Honestly Torres is going to be a huge player for Spain, so is Ramos, Alonso, and Riera. Spain dominated the confederations cup leading up to the US game, we just wanted it more.

We've already seen Italy defeated, so my spec is that it will be Torres, Ramos and Pique against Kaka, Robinho, and possibly Ronaldhinho if he can get up to match fitness by next year.

5. True...

I just can't wait for the World Cup man..

6. yeah its going to be pretty epic, i had planned to go to SA for a week to see some matches but i might just go to Brazil in 2014

7. Yeah man although I'm psyched about SA,...I don't think it comes close to my personal excitement of it being hosted in one of the greatest soccer powers like Brazil. If I were to go to an event it'd likely be 2014 as well.

Plus the Rio nightlife and all that, beaches, club scenes, hottest ladies/chicks on this planet, list goes on.

Hell we might catch each other there and not even know it, lol who know's. Hope w/e happens it works out for you, gl. :hello:

8. Yeah, you never know.
    and thanks...gl to you as well.

keep the soccer threads alive.
    Liverpool '10!!!

9. I'm already counting down to the world cup. Time flies, though. It feels like the last one was far more recent than 3 years ago. Guess I'm getting old.

It's just sad because I was supposed to be in South Africa next year during the World Cup, but my life and plans changed. Oh well. I'll still be taking it all in here in the US. It's just a damn shame that our country doesn't embrace the sport like the rest of the world. A damn shame, indeed...

10. im a mad soccer/football fan from Australia. weve quailified for SA which is awesome.
    my favourite team is Juventus FC. I live in Western Australia and play in the mens local division for a team called Bunbury Dynamos.

does anyone out there think Argentina can bounce back??

11. Yeah Argenina have a great side. Messi, Zannetti, Aguero, Gago, Demichelis, Mascherano etc. They have a very goo shout indeed. I still think Spain and Brazil are heavy favourites going into this tournament though.

12. another reason not to count out the Germans; youth development. They just won the European Championship for U-21.

13. you should never count germany out...i remember how france sucked at the begining of WC 2006. they made it to the finals...

i say spain, brasil, argentina(one of most talented sides).

14. i will have to agree, i would love to see a spain v argentina game. Torres vs Messi would be something to see.

15. I can't wait to see Real Madrid play the new season. So much spending, I hope they fail miserably.

Also if you are interested in Euro 2008 high quality highlights from BBC and ITV then check out my blog (look sig)

16. Seriously man. Fuck REAL MONEY. They are getting all these awesome players in one team but because they're all chasing the big bucks. They're trying to hog all the talent. They have C. Ronaldo, KAKA, and are now trying to prize Ribery. WTF? That is just not fair for any team (except Barça, we all knoe they are the FATHERS of madrid :D).

All I have to say to a madridista is "Where is the identity of the club? This is no longer a football club, but a corporation. They think they can build a great team that takes years of hard work in one summer?"

17. Ozil!!!

What a player...

& where are all the Man Utd fans hiding?

18. i cant seem to find them either after the champions league final....:devious:

Visca el Barca:hello:

19. well im here buddy, die hard united fan...

oh, we got owen, suprise suprise..

i think he's gonna do quite well for us

20. good, i respect that.

question for you:
    how upset should/is man u about ronaldo leaving to spain?