prescription medication with shrooms (gold caps)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jaded1983, Jun 1, 2009.

1. im not talking about maoi, im talking about SSRI's. Are they safe?

2. that just means good shrooms :yummy: :hippie:

serotonin toxicity is all bad though, that's why you don't do MAOI's with shrooms

here are other drugs which can also cause serotonin toxicity:
    Antidepressants: MAOI, TCAs, SSRIs. SNRIs, bupropion, nefazodone, trazodone

Opiods: tramadol, pethidine, fentanyl, pentazocine, buprenorphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone

CNS Stimulants: phentermine, diethylpropion, amphetamines, sibutramine, methylphenidate, methamphetamine, cocaine

5HT agonists: triptans

Psychedelics: MDMA, MDA, 5MDPT, LSD (when taken with fluoxitine)

Herbs: St John Wort, Syrian rue, Panax ginseng, Nutmeg

Other: tryptophan, L-Dopa, valproate, buspirone, lithium, linezolid, DMT, 5-HTP, chlorpheniramine, risperidone, olanzapine, ondansetron, granisetron, metoclopramide, ritonavir

If anything I'd say don't take the adderall with the trip, yeah focus is good and all, but the double edged sword of a mushroom trip is in it's ADD like nature. If you get hit with a bit of the fear, it's easy to get distracted and have it disappear like nothing. With adderall I don't imagine it being good, because you'll get so sucked into your negative thoughts, it's all bad.

If she's a little nervous a xanax will calm her right down.

3. What he said and have fun tripping!:smoking:

4. last time i took gold caps I ate 3 1mg klonopins
    it was an amazing trip

5. yo Goldies are the bomb! have fun with 'em!

6. If she is on an SSRI then no, she should not eat any mushrooms.

7. i looked up serotonin syndrome and it didnt say shrooms affect the risk.. which is funny.. she tried MDMA (ecstasy, which is on the list.) 1 week ago and she was alright no issues..

ecstasy

are those good signs?