Pacific NW Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by MissDankNugs, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Good to see more washington growers on here stuffs looking good ive grown outdoor in washington a few seasons but in eastern wa.

2. I love Eastern Washington!! I actually own a cabin on the Yakima River, kinda out by Cle Elum, however my neighbors out there are quite nosy. I had a couple there last year that grew at a rediculous rate, but they were ripped from me in late September.. I would have had them on my property but it isnt exactly private, and its more of a weekend or summer place for me, becuase I live on the Washington coast full time.. I always wanted to put together a decent garden out there due to the amazing weather plus the river is right there to water them for me... Anyway, I am going to build a fence, dig holes, trim trees, and get more ready to go outside (when I say me, I mean my man, I dont want to dig) I was not sure how they would do out here since its cooler and I am so close to the salt water, but they are looking very happy after a week so I am going to put more out..

I put those blue goofs from 1000watt MH to CFL's to outside.. Can I skip the CFL process and take straight from 1000watts to outside? Someone told me this would piss them off.. Anyone ever done this?

Cya!

3. If you are going to top them, make sure you do it before June 16th, which is summer solstice.

Great looking start!

Best of luck to ya!:)

4. I am not sure I am going to top them now.. I found a better spot 10 feet away that I can let them grow tall and still entertain on my deck and not have MMJ plants sticking out.

Just waiting on the BF to go do his job and clear it out and make it ready for me.

Cya!

5. ill post a picture of mine here in a little bit, from wednesday to today my baby shot up about 2-3 inches. and im going to top it tonight. brb with the picture!

6. Ya, mine did too!! Where is the picture?? LOL

Anyway, the last 2 days have been slightly cooler, cloudy, and humid.. Have not really seen the sun, but the plants are keeping on.. I took a picture tonight before they settle in for bedtime.. I am yet to clear out the spot behind them and put up the fence, but they seem fine, and its another good week before they will need more room anyway..

Cya!

Attached Files:

7. they look wonderful :D my dad stole my camera from me so ill have the pictures here in a little bit haha

8. big leaves
    [​IMG]

here she is!
    [​IMG]

one day after fimming
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. #29 MissDankNugs, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    LOL.. ok... I got the BF started on clearing out a patch in our woods to put the babies.. It seems to get more direct sun, and we are able to clear out a large area, instead of having them hidden in the bushes...

Does it smell bad outdoors when flowering?? They are so close to my deck, but you could never see them due to the rediculous amount of land and woods I have, but I am curious as for entertaining purposes if my guests could possibly smell it later on this summer?

Anyway, should have pics of the new site and plants in the ground by mid next week so stay tuned!! I am also debating weather or not to put out 5 or so more babies, but they are brand new babies.. I didnt know if they could complete in the time I have up here on the Olympic Penninsula, any thoughts on that?

Edited-- After I posted I saw your pics.. Looking good!

10. Hey, coming on nicely.

11. depeneing on how far the plants are from your deck will judge if you can smell it or not. and how many there are. im sure if all 5 of mine flower at the same time ill have one stanky green house :D

12. Yeah.. Well we will just have to see then.. I guess it really doesn't matter.. I am sad I did not do this sooner or I would have a plot of 15 2+ footers by now.. Learning these things now will make for a better season next year so I am stoked...

Cya!

13. Thanks!! I recently spent some time reading through some of you wonderful peoples grows, and was blown away by your plants! They are lovely! I have been meaning to read through and catch up on yours and a few others that seems interesting but my time lately seems to be taken before I even know it. I will spend a couple hours tonight reading through the grow journals.. Some very impressive grows people!!

Cya!

14. I got all anxious and kind of did a crude mock up of what I was thinking in my head, and took a picture.. This is not permanant, they still have to go in the ground. Also I have a friend bringing me some larger females that have been in veg for 2 months, going to let those babies do there thing this summer so I am pretty excited now...

The new strain that will be added, is kind of unknown. It was a plant that was taken from Arizona, and survived the 2 day car ride to Washington and has since been cloned.. I have seen the results of this plant and it looks decent.. My friend is calling it A3, so I guess thats what she will be called.

I said a week before I put them in the ground but I am thinking it will be tomorrow.. The nice weather is starting to hit and I want them to be acclimated to the soil by the time we get the high temps, plus the new area is pretty much done, so why not...

Cya!

Attached Files:

15. what do you guys think if i cured my buds with some mint plant?
    is there some way i could get the buds to aborb some mint extract or something?

just wondering, me and my dad got to talking about how tastey that would be :D

16. Well the garden is coming together... I now have 8 plants.. I put 2 in the ground today.. The 2 Blue Goofs were pulled out of the pots, and had amazing root structure.. I dug deep hoels and filled them with peat moss, and an outdoor organic mixture, and then toped it with natural soil and leaves to blend.. All the rest are in plot 2 next to them, awaiting holes to be dug. Just letting them get used to the outside as they came from 1000+ watts of light.

Anyway here are the new pics..

Attached Files:

17. very very nice!

18. As you all know I planted 2 in the ground and brought out 6 more, 1 clone, 3 bigger seedlings, and 2 sprouts. Well the 2 in the ground and 1 seedling are in one spot, and all the rest are now in the new spot with a nifty ass deer proof fence!! I put that up this morning along with garden safe bug killer, and a crap ton of deer off. The sun is not directly hitting them but they all seem to like it.. I am wondering if this will effect my harvest.

Anyway here is the new garden....

Attached Files:

19. I have no clue, but that would be super neat!!! Would probably taste great out of the valcano. I have wild strawberrys and some random huckleberrys everywhere near my garden.. That would be so cool if they could get a mix of both flavors from the berries... Well if you find out it is possible let me know, cause I will be all over that... But seems like that is not logical but hey I have seem crazier things..

20. Plants are looking nice and healthy hopefully you get a nice sunny summer to plump those babies up!