does marijuana weaken your immune system?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Ryan7926, May 27, 2009.

1. LOL what did that really have to do with the immune system

2. Kudos, Imaven for using sources and making a valid argument bro. I agree I think it helps your immune system when you smoke it the natural way( grind up a nug throw it in a bowl or roll it up in paper). Rhytm of Life was clearly biased in his opinions because his brother has/had cancer and is a "graduate" who says weed is bad. I'm going to make another thread about the immune system and cannabis connection because this one is a little old and I want people to chime in.

3. I doubt it. Been using it for a year everyday, 1-2 times a day. Have not gotten sick this whole year (knock on wood), not even sore throat sniffles anything. Completely nothing all year. (knocks on wood again). Then again I haven't been sick in 7 years so, maybe something else I'm doing right.

5. Your an idiot if you think that's true. Also find a study that has scientific backing. Yes it hurts your immune system if you smoke everyday. One of THC'S primary functions is immune suppression when you get a script for it.

6. Also find a study that was done this century