Amitriptyline hcl will it fuck me up

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nikili, May 25, 2009.

1. will it fuck me up

2. google/erowid

3. If you take too much more than your recommended dose, it can kill you. So, yes, I would say it can fuck you up.

4. i railed some of those one time. and then smoked. it was horrible basically. passed the fuck out and it was just hella fuckin weird. back in my retard days.

5. I'm prescribed these as an anti-depressant, and they really help for that, but they won't get you high. Sorry.

6. It's the tricyclic antidepressant Elavil. It will make you tired. Not a happy-benzo tired, but a sedated, blah tired. No fun.

7. Honestly, I'm not going to call you a desperate person for trying to get fucked up on Amitriptyline, because.. dude.. ive been there, done that.

In general my philosophy is never, never, never.. EVER fuck with Anti-Psychotic's to get a high effect from them, just because of the underlying dangers that come with them.

I took three, ten milligram blue pills. Now, I've tried just about every anti-psychotic to try and grab a recreational effect, but this drug.. fucked my world up.

It caused extreme depression, extreme paranoia (unlike any parinoia I have ever come across) and extreme thoughts of sucidie. Because of the depression it caused me I started to drink on it, mistake. This made me feel 100% more enraged/crazy/psychotic/depressed.. and horribly, suicidal.

I do not reccomend you trying this drug.