Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StoneColdChilla, May 25, 2009.

1. always take that shit off. lol everyone i know does that shit too

2. Yes I do! As soon as I get them.

3. whats the point in taking them off? i never do, i think they work perfectly fine with the safety... why does it matter?

4. Some people just have weak thumbs.

5. i am confuse?

what is wrong with the bic in the first place?

6. 2 funny, send my regards to his mother!!!!:hello:

7. Eh, it doesnt really matter to me, but i smoke with a lot of random people, and some of the girls are just hopeless. Taking off the safety usually benefits more than myself to be completely honest.

8. I always take it off, I hate those things.

9. I always take them off of my lighters. Its just a convenience thing, it takes 10 seconds to take the safety off and it makes using the lighter even more effortless than before.

10. I do it all the time. Even to my friends lighters. Ha

11. you always make me laugh, and I can never make you laugh!":rolleyes:

12. I usually do my laughing alone in a dark room in a straight jacket.

13. i always take mine off its easier to light and i always end up just spinning the whell all day in my pocket

14. I honestly don't understand how the child safety works.....nor do I understand the point in taking them off......yet I still do :D

15. My friends usually just do it for me. I've never actually even tried to take the safety off.

16. I grew up with always having lighters(im responsible tho) and i also always had fireworks for as long as i can remember, my mom smokes cigs so she always had bics too and i never even knew there was a child safety thing on it til like less than a year ago.

I awlays keep the safety on it and dont like em as much when its off.. and when i smoke with my friends, they try to take them off cuz thats their normal thing but not of its my ligheter they're not:D

17. i always take mine off, just because its a habbit

18. I've only done it once. And that was only because a girl could not use it with the safty on

19. so much lack of responsibility in this thread....

20. I take it off as it gets pretty annoying at times