Old Women looking for sex...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zepp, May 22, 2009.

1. To be honest they were only like 45 and not bad looking, but personally, sex is a very emotional and amazing experience for me, and I only like experiencing it with people I really love.

2. Hey man, fugly is fugly but 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

3. Yea but the whole experience would be so scary for me... Getting into a car with two, smashed middle aged women, then driving to their place where there could be a husband or boyfriend, then going inside of a dirty, unknown person... Not worth 50 in my opinion.

4. You have much to learn young padawan.

5. LOL.

Maybe, or maybe you have much to learn.:p

6. Pussy is pussy.

7. Really? Your saying that statement seriously?

So being inside of a wrinkly, loose, crusty and dry 83 year old pussy is just as good as a smooth, wet, tight, 18 year old pussy? Man that made me sound like a pervert. But seriously how can you say that?

8. Haha i'm just jokin' man.

.......but seriously pussy is pussy. :)

9. Pussy is certaintly pussy but of course there is a difference.

As for sex being an "experience" for you... Much to learn. lol

10. Probably would've been the best lay of your life man.

11. idk man, i might of went for it.

should of said "if you can find me some bud instead of alcohol its a deal"

12. shoulda done it right there in the car or something.

shit, get drunk, get laid, use that 50 and buy something to smoke, get high or even higher with your buddy and just laugh your ass off about what yall did lol.

13. nah man, the alcohol is to not feel so bad about fucking them, make it less awkward, and to forget most of it.. the 50 bucks could have went to the bud.......
    to do this lol.....

14. why forget it, that shit might of been life changing, lol.

i'm sure if you said yes you could of got more than 50. they were just low-ballin ya. Just like when you tell someone you'll give them 600 for a car, in your head you know you'll pay 1,200 ya just don't want to tell them that right off the bat.

15. nah dude that is just creepy. 50 bucks isnt even a lot of money. just dont ask random people who are laughing for weed?

16. During the summer between Junior and Senior year of high school (5 years ago), my dad had just married my step mom and they went on their honeymoon and left my brother and I in the care of my aunt.

Well, soon as my dad and step-mom left. My brother, aunt and I made a run to the store, where we proceeded to get massive amounts of liquor. We throw a party, everything goes well, I end up passing out in my room. I find out the next morning that my aunt (38 or so at the time), had fucked one of my friends (17 at the time). We LOL'd for a long time, and as "punishment", he had to deal with me referring to him as my Uncle all summer. I'd call him up and be like, "Hey Uncle Cookie (nickname), loan me $10". He'd get pissed, lol. He's got a wife and a kid now, so I don't bring it up ever in front of her, but if we're alone, I'll say something and he'll just give me this "STFU" glare.

17. Nothing wrong with having a relationship with an older woman, but a man that has self respect does not accept money or gifts for sex.

18. Man! Middle aged women will rock your cock. And they were going to pay you also? What where you thinking?:eek:

19. Damn! From the title of the thread I thought you were offering....:D

MelT

20. i think i would have done it. it's a crazy story, and you get two good things free out of it plus a cock rocking for fucking an older kind of ugly woman. but then again, i have no shame.