Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to extract thc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, May 21, 2009.

1. awwww dont lie :p

2. OSG isn't a genious/king and/or god... GC is all giggly stonerkids and he's a grown manly-man.

3. Ok. So ill just make some cannabutter/oil

I'll be letting the weed soak for a few days, and after that I'll end up cooking it

4. Simmer it in the butter or oil in a crockpot overnight with a little water added at low temp. Let it settle and chill then drain the water off. Done.

5. Well. I still live with my parents so icant really cook the weed, so what I was planning was to just let the weed sit in oil/butter for a few days, and then when I have the chance to I'll heat it up for 15-20mins at a low temp

6. Coconut oil is the best way by far. Take about ten grams barely cover it with warm coconut oil put it in the crock pot on low for 6 hours stirring every 2 hours. Once 6 hours is reached take out of the crock pot let it cool a little and strain through a cheese cloth. The finished oil is very potent trust me.