Homemade "Sneak-a-toke" + How to make one!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TobieTobie, May 19, 2009.

1. Sounds like a hell of an idea tobie. The plastic is the only issue I think.
    I gotta hand it to the all metal pen with the cap turned into a bowl though.
    That sounds fuckin genius Abstrakt.:smoking:

2. Damn this thread is oooooold.

3. not only that its advice on how to poison yourself.:p

4. Damn dude, love the idea. and with the cap, you can fuckin have a bowl pre-packed with no worries. +rep, im making one now.

5. Id rather smoke out of plastic then get caught anyday

6. I NEVER understand any shit like this. I mean unless you're a 16 year old trying to keep your tokin' on the DL in the house with your parents, why can't you just smoke a bowl?

7. #27 spikeystud88, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010

LoL @ sucking cock.

Edit: Wow, just noticed how old this thread is. Thanks EagleRidge for grave digging the shit outta this. Oh wait, that guy has 1 post and was last active a year ago. Oh wait, those are the types of people that bump year old threads.

:rolleyes:

8. [​IMG]

using a needle from a ball pump works as a great one hitter

9. It's called rolling papers, Smoke a jay outside.

10. enough said

11. HOLY SHIT! back in freshman year I used one of those to toke out of! it was disgusting

12. Why not buy a piece? this is really bad for you

13. haha i used this EXACT pen to make a sneak a toke, except i put the "hitter" in an empty chap stick tube and put the cap back on and you couldn't even tell and it fit perfectly! you have to pull out the bottom twist thing though.

14. [​IMG]

This is better.
    Red Bull 5 hour energy bottle, body of any pen, and a bendy straw. Just insert whatever you want for a bowl at the top of the pen.

15. OMG i've done this! it was great....except for the fact that i had to reload it 6 or 7 times due to high tolerance...

16. just made one its quite handy +rep

17. this thread is hazardous to health

18. You nappy troll. I made a thread about this a long ass time ago.

19. I have one of those pens, but the inside of the middle tube is PLASTIC, not just hollow metal

20. #40 justinsxc, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    what i do is use the zebra pen as said and not add any plastic, but torch the whole metal of the pen to get off the toxins. the heat when being smoke isn't that bad unless you're trying to load it multiple times... 3rd-4th time it's loaded is when it is getting too hot to handle. but overall it is very good weapon in the arsenal IMO

The hollow metal comes out so it is all metal, or for all the zebra pens i've found have had the plastic come right out.