Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California Kush- quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ssdssd, May 17, 2009.

1. Dude paying $75 an 8th in Miami ....for OG KUSH . Whats the price go for in cali on OG? ITs awesome but high priced . :eek:

2. i get 4 pounds shipped to me ever month of Chem Dog's Sister you have no where near the hook ups i do ;)

3. ....you wanna bet on that?

4. #44 daxdroxkilla575, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah this one guy came up to me at sonic and he was like "hey fool you wanna buy some kush fool" me sure let me see what you got . He pulls out some black ass brick weed probably 60% seeds and he was like "$40 a gram dawg " I just started laughing people just are uneducated about cannabis now a days assuming every thing is kush

5. how about you tell us the quality of what you're buying, how the fuck do we know?

6. #46 BlowingOs, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ur getting mids.

7. yo thats a REALLY good deal. I get so jealous when people from different states gets stuff super cheap lol here in Florida I bought some at 45 the 8th and thats actually a good deal here. Anyone can easily buy it at 50 or 55.

But yeah the quality is really good. Its high grade.

8. DANK! one of the best kinds of kush!! ive heard its a mix of Master Kush and Super Kush (not sure though) but its very strong Indica

9. WOW for 60? you need to get better connects cause youre probably buying from several middle men. If you get close to growers or suppliers you can get it for a lot cheaper than 60 and yes KUSH

10. no its not, they are both highs but cali is a stronger Indica..cali is top shelf.

11. never heard of it..dealers would make the most retarded names because they dont even know themselves. If its a good (recognized kush) they wouldnt have to make a name for it (personal oppinion) whenever I hear a make up name with 'kush" in it I automatically think its mids and they are trying to rip me off