Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California Kush- quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ssdssd, May 17, 2009.

1. i've heard of cali kush.everyone says it's pretty bomb.a stony / head high.it's like chronic,but with bumped up thc levels..if grown right:smoking:

2. It's kill if it's kush. That's joog if it's kush too. I live in the 510 and an eigth of some kush usually goes for 40ish. Pics of dankski?

3. im sorry but did you just ask if kush was mid grade or dank??? WOW. 30 an eigth is lower than the cali medical club prices so i seriously doubt your getting what your "dealer" says your getting. like seriously how the hell do you expect to not get ripped off if you dont even know if kush is mid grade or dank. lol use your brain.. or google imgages or something. damn

4. Strains are only as good as the grower.
    Strains are only as good as the grower.

Just dropping some knowledge on you guys....

btw just about everyone in here has no clue what they're talking about, so don't be surprised when you get ripped.

5. strains are only as good as the grower yes but when your getting "kush" you should no whether its going to be mid grade or dank. i mean dude have you ever herd of kush that is not dank.. i sure as hell havnt. and yes your correct when you say no one in here nos what their talking about and its a damn shame.

6. I hear everything is kush. No one really even knows what kush is anymore.

7. This.

Kush seems to be a name loosely thrown around

8. yes their are literally hundreds of different strains of kush and kush hybrids but i have never picked up anything labeled as "kush" that is remotly close to being mids like the OP asked. its always reallly good bud.. whether it is legit "kush" or not

9. I actually had a dealer tell me he had Canada Berry Kush. Has anyone heard of it?

10. I haven't heard of Canada 'Berry' Kush exactly but last night I did smoke (what I was told to be) Organic Canadian Kush and i'll tell you after two hits of that I felt golden.:smoking:

11. I would never pay over 45 an eighth for dank in socal. It's almost as prevalent as it is in NorCal, being in the same state and all...

I can get a zip of "kush" for 150. It's super dank, but kush doesn't excite me, and definitely wouldn't move itself very far at 60 an eighth.

12. According to the dealers friends "They never smelled any bud like that and they were "booted" " lol

13. I can get OG Kush 1/8 for around 15-20$

14. Thats not fair at all. All you get here for 20$ is .8 of some piff.

15. move to humboldt

16. what's the lowest rent you seen in Humboldt?:confused:

17. All different prices. Most people think it's cheap here but it's not too cheap. Cali homes are usually pretty pricey.

I say you move, find a little place out in the woods, and start a grow, crop out, sell , $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

18. dude i havent see kush for 30 dollars for an 8th since i was high school, but to be sure buy a fin of it first and test it see if its good and if it i would pounce

19. yes dude thats a great deal i got some cali kush a little while back and it is THE BOMB i loved it, it had excellent flavor and a wicked high and it was so sticky and smelly, its the best ive ever had