Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California Kush- quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ssdssd, May 17, 2009.

1. Well lately my dealer has been really unreliable. So I have resorted to finding a new one. My friend's bro can hook me up with 8th ounce of California Kush for $30 and 8th. I have never smoked kush in my life. Is this a good deal? Is Cali Kush like smoking mids/dank?

2. pretty sure good deal :O

3. Yes, it is a good deal. I wouldn't worry about that. I don't know if it's more mid or dank, I've never tried California Kush, but try it yourself. The price is good so why not try it :)

4. No way does Kush go for 30 an 8th

5. It's one of my best friend's bro's. Me and him are close so I got a good hookup.

6. try it and make sure he gives u exactly 3.5.

7. #7 CapCityNOVA, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    does got anyone wanna bet that we'll see a "I got scammed!" or "Is this weed?" thread tomorrow....:rolleyes:

I'd check it out first, don't give him the money until you get the weed...

8. Lol, first of all if I got scammed I wouldn't be a little baby and piss and moan about it on GC. It's only $30 so what the fuck? You guys are just jealous I got better hookup than you :rolleyes:

9. Oh boy. Here we go again. When you get the bud post some pics up!

30 an 8th is a damn steal.

10. yeah that's exactly it...:confused:

11. If it's legit cali kush, yeah that'd be a pretty amazing deal. Though, the deal does seem to be a little to good to be true.

12. You guys have told me that it's a steal. But is it mids or dank?

13. How would we know? We haven't seen it. But if it is "california kush" I'm guessing it should be dank.

14. When I manage to get some cali kush I usually won't sell it for less than 50 an eighth. GO for it.

15. Nothing is saying that he'll be sold fake weed just cause its a good deal:confused: At most it won't actually be kush just some name a dealer gives to push his stuff.

16. never said that he'd be sold fake weed, but I guarantee it won't be California Kush. Sometimes we just have to be realistic, 30$ an eighth for California Kush? Not even a bulk pick up? Deff gotta check it out before he hands the money, can't let a dealer fuck with people like that.

17. good shit im from California and i dont even get cali kush for 30 and 8th i get it for 40:mad:

18. $30 is a great price but I highly doubt its actually kush. Thats mids prices. Kush goes from $60 -$75 in so cal

NO BODY lets kush go for cheap, it will move it self.

Truth

19. Oh no hate brother I was mistaken by what you meant:D

20. don't quote me on this but, i think its the same thing as og kush and yeah i tried its definitely dank.the high is very happy and peacful and the taste is smooth and fruity