Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrstoner, May 16, 2009.

1. 20 a quarter here for some nice homegrown, 25 if my hookup gets it from KC or STL

2. These prices are for B.C headies, so nice stuff.:smoking::smoking:

Gram - 10$

Eighth - 25$

Quarter - 50$

Half - 100$

O- 200$

Haven't bought anything higher than an O yet, so I dunno after that, but if you follow the logical pattern you probably dont get any discounts after that, haha.

3. damn, what part of the northeast u live in, i live in mass, i can find oz of mids anywhere from 100-140, usually $5 a gram, but you will find a hustler here and there trying to sell mids at 10$ gram

4. I usually just get eighths for about £20. Quarter's about £40 if I feel like chilling with friends.

5. In addition to the millions of threads that cover this issue already, I fail to see how this is a "Real Life Story"

6. Power Plant 7€/G
    K2 - 7,50€/G
    Diamond - 8€/G
    Haze - 9€/G
    Silver Haze 11€/G

Coffeeshops FTW :D

7. 20 gram
    40-50 8th
    70- quarter
    120 half
    190- O
    the type of bud varies between who you know. i get dank for those prices a lil more for an O though

8. 35$/8th
    50$/1/4th
    100$/1/2
    180$/O

9. Im in NE usa and we got just about everything here. Also the mids around here have gotten ALOT better no more brown shit anywhere! heres the prices.

Mids 1.5bag 10bucks, qtr25-35
    Beasters 20bucks for 1.2 45-508th 90qtr
    Fire 20for .7-1.0,60-65 8th.

10. What's up, MrStoner?
    I'm a NZlander, too... I score from private dealers in the winter (from now for the next while) 'coz tinny houses go down hill (most are shitty, but you can find some solid-ass deals from a couple that either give you double size tinnies or frosty nugz you don't normally find wrapped in foil... in winter they're all pretty shit...)

In NZ most places don't go by weight, won't show you the stuff before hand and you basically hand over money and see what you get... if it's crap, you just don't go back. Hate that system. $20 bags and $20 tinnies are the most common over here... and as long as you have a discerning eye in my area, you can get some badass stuff... but people who don't know much always get ripped off lol.

If I were a dealer I'd show them the shit first and weigh it in front of them and sell grams. The way it works mostly in NZ the dealer tends to have your nuts in a vice for a few seconds before the deals out. Sucks, but them I've never been ripped off that way, so not too bad, I guess.

11. Im only buying fourth but yea

For some regular dank (Jack Herer, outdoor M-39xFreezeland, etc.) im paying (in CAD $ of course) 35$....regular street prices would be 40$...

12. DAMN I never realized I got such good deals.

20$ - 3 grams
    50$ - 7 grams
    100 - 14 grams

Never usually buy anything higher than that at one time so. Good weed too like bomb ass fire kush weed sometimes high mids worse case scenario.

13. Lol okay these are dank prices:

$10 - half gram
    $20 - gram (unless your dealer is nice and chunks it up)
    $25 - half eighth
    $50 - Eighth
    Quads go anywhere from $75-$100ish

14. I'm also in Ontario, Canada; these are the prices I buy mine for:

10$ - 1 gram
    15$ - 2 grams
    45$ - 7 grams
    90$ - 14 grams
    170$ - 28 grams

15. Before probation, too much. I really wish I could go through my grandma for weed. It's sad/cool but true, my grandma gets better weed than any "friend" I've ever had. And she gets fat sacks for free on Christmas cause it's her birthday.

16. I paid 50 for a quarter of some dirt weed. it was really shitty weed but it didnt matter. i just came off a 4 week t break. one rip and man! that was all it took

17. I pay about $20 for a gram of headies like Jack H, Cotton Candy, Blue Kush, etc. I believe an eighth is $60. I've never bought more than a gram at a time so I don't know. I know $20 will get me 2 grams of mids, but I honestly prefer something stronger. I guess Vermont is expensive, huh?

18. youre my hero

19. dime: $10
    20 sack: $20
    eighth: $30-40
    quarter: $45-60
    Half O: $60-75
    Ounce: $120-150 (150 being the most that I've paid for a full Ounce)

Thats what I pay my dealers here in VT. Its hard to say exactly what the going rate for weed is because prices change depending on who you talk to.

20. Im in Southern MD and those are about my prices

$10/g for good mids
    $20/g for fire, almost no exceptions

Trying to score an oz of fire but shits expensive around here