Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrstoner, May 16, 2009.

1. My 4 best friends are dealers so I get what ever dank they got $10 for an ounce of OG Kush, Northern Lights, Sour Diesel or Ak 47 from them. so I usually buy a QP every week of whatever dank their growing.

2. #22 flyershockey44, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    in denver i pay 15 a gram, 25 half eigth, 50 eight, 100 quad, 150 half o, 300 ounce:smoking:

3. Down in San Antonio texas,

1 ounce of schwag (reggie) = $45-50

Gram of dro (sort of hard to find strain names around here) = $20

Eighth of dro = 50-60

4. Bay Area .... Sonoma/Marin

This is just for high-mids... not super-dank... (this stuff is in big nugs, sometimes like an eighth nug).

$20 = 2.5 grams
    $30 = 3.5 grams
    $40 = 5.0 grams
    $50 = 6.0 grams
    $60 = 7.5 grams

You get the point..... as the numbers get higher the dollar-to-gram ration becomes better.... an ounce is like $150-$170. Again, not super dank, but this stuff is in fat fluffy nugs that are usually the size of a gram or larger (I usually get an eighth nug in the sack if it's anything above $20).

5. I pay 60 an eighth for KB.

30 a quarter for shit that gets the job done but comes with seeds and stems.

6. Mid ounce is 85
    Dank ounce is 325

at least for me :D

7. 50 a zip
    175 a qp
    330 hp

8. Alabama reggie prices here are amazing.

$5 a gram
    $35 a half ounce.
    $60 an ounce.

The dank can go to $20 a gram.

9. im from north carloina but i live in maine now

Ten bag (16th) =$10

8th =$25

Half = $60

Ounce = $140

10. 10 bucks a gram. I don't buy by the half quarter or ounce or pound or whatever. Maybe once I can finally get employed.

11. WOW i live in Anchorage, Alaska and im surprised on our difference in prices compared to everywhere else.

Dub Sac (1.3-1.5g) - $20
    Eighth ( 2.8-3.2g) - $40
    Half-o ( 14g) - $160
    Ounce ( 28g) - $300-$320

The prices never really change throughout the year and its very rare to find anything less then a $20 sac but alot harder to find anything more then an eighth as most people are trying to make money off of it, if u want a quarter u probably have to buy 2 $40 bags =/. Price also never changes depending on quality.. i guess that could be because you never see any dirt stuff around but if you dont like the quality u just say no and find another person haha. There has been problems with people weighing there bags out to 2.6g and even 2.4g... lol unless u know the right people its a real pain in the ass.

12. :eek: so u know sarah paaalin?!?!!!

shit im stoned

13. I am in southern WA and the prices around here are pretty much the same as the guy form alaska above me said.

14. #34 scuervo, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    I live in Toronto, Canada and a gram is $10, which I think is really expensive.

I used to live in Atlanta and a dime of high mids was 2 grams....but I have to say the regular Canadian bud is way better than from the states. I havent found 1 seed since ive been living/smokin over here.

15. $20 gets me like...1g - 1.2g. Depends on the harvest. I'm gonna start buying in bulk though, so I'll be getting like...5-6g for $60. Not bad for Staten Island prices.

16. OP, pretty good. u sound really stoned. ha.

marty, not bad.

NYC prices, dub = 1.3-1.7 grams. 20 bucks (duh)
    190-220 for an O of some good mids

17. Correct. Thought its a little lower on Staten Island. I get for 1g-1.2g a dub. Thats the best I've seen on the island.

18. eh, varies. im in manhattan mostly and it ranges. i cop from this one dude fresh outta the fed pen, i think sing sing for coke dealing. did like 10 years. anyways, yeah, cop from this huge dude with swastikas and shit all over his chest and if u saw him ud PROLLY shit yourself. he sells dimes to me and the dimes are like 1.2 grams of dope shit. but hes always out of town so i dont cop from him much. all depends on who u go to and the hood.

19. 1/8 40$
    1/4 80$
    for O.G. KUSH

20. In Chicago, IL for some dank:
    Dub (1 gram) - $20
    Eigth (3.5g) - $60
    Quad (7g) - $90
    Half (14g) - anywhere from $160-190 depending on quality
    O (28g) - $360-400

Purple master kush has been around past 2 summers, got a half last summer for $190, 1 blunt had me goneeeee