www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. to be honest, I thought about it, but I've got more morals than that =P
    They did right by me, I'm doing right by them.

2. I love my WhiteWidow, can't wait until I can get some WhiteRussian!

3. Ahhh you are a gentleman and you shame me for even suggesting it! Karma will no doubt reward you with some killer buds and a suitably trouble free grow!

Peace

4. hah, thanks :D, heres to a trouble free grow.:smoke:

5. kuroishinto, do ya have an email address for marijuana-seeds.nl I ordered today, and would like to have it should there be a problem. When i clik on the contact us link on their website, microsoft outlook box pops up, so really dont know how to contact them should it be necessary. Thanks!!

6. I just received my order to the west coast of the US. Ordered on Friday, received on Wednessday! Selected the stealth option (very reasonably priced by the way) and it was VERY stealthy.

I have used Attitude before, but will likely stay with marijuana-seeds.nl for future orders. I got 60 (plus 5 free) seeds for what I would have paid for 10 at Attitude. Still amazed at the speed of the shipment, and how stealthy it was.

7. I have ordered from them myself. Small selection but good quality. Fast stealthy service:).

8. My nephew and his stepdad has ordered from them about 3 or 4 times now and only had one problem which they quickly corrected and they were satisfied with how their customer service offered to resolve the problem. My nephew said even with the one problem and how it was resolved that he had no complaints about them and would order from them again.

9. Ok so here is an update 8 of 10 are females :smoke: the 5 freebeez all where male so id say dont expect to get alot of females if any from the free seeds . here is a peek.[​IMG]

10. To me marijuana-seeds.nl are a TOTAL SCAM!!!! - If you are an Aussie, I REPEAT - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. There are far better seed companies out there, such as Kindseed.com or planetskunk.com who will deliver, answer your questions + concearns and actually treat you as a valued customer!!!

I had ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl 2 weeks ago. Paid immediately via credit card and 2 days later got an email stating that due to my geographic location, they could no longer guarantee delivery and to let them know if I want to get a refund otherwise they'll ship out after 24 hours!. I told them to ship them out anyway and a couple of days later sent a couple of emails off asking whether my order has been sent. Every so often, I'll flick them a line stating that i'm still waiting and I get absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Part of the reason why I thought it'd be good to use this company is that it looked like they had previously had a good track record and their prices are quite cheap compared to most other companies. Obviously they're fraudulent and don't always deliver. I did ask just before I ordered whether they had both varieties that I was after in-stock and they said yes. I also asked about delivery time and they had said 8-14 days max, and still I've got no reply and no seeds.

And just to confirm it, i've emailed them at both their contacts: info@marijuana-seeds.nl @ info@planetwax.co.uk

Never again!!!!! I will only use good suppliers from now on such as kindseed.com as i've previously used them twice and they've delivered each time!!!.

11. So you're calling them a fraud because they don't ship to you're country? You do realize if they emailed you about your location and how they might not make it there, and you still had them shipped, then you are the one to blame, not the company. They let you know ahead of time there is a chance your delivery might not make it to your location. If you felt any type of hesitation, you shouldn't have went through with the order.

Also, You do know that cannabis seeds are illegal in most areas. It's not like you're trying to order a video game, you're ordering a pack of illegal seeds. Don't expect full shipping capabilities.

12. I'm not calling them a fraud because they don't ship to my country. Please read my post properly before replying!!!! The didn't say that they WON't post to aus, they're just saying that there's an increased risk of an intercept.

What I DO HAPPEN TO FIND IRRITATING, is the company was happy to take the cash and then nothing at all!!!... No contact, won't tell me whether they've even sent them or not!!!

So what did I pay for???????????

I'm just putting it out there for any other poor Aussie sucker who's looking to buy some seeds!! Fuck the legality of it and all! We all know that we're doing wrong, but does that stop us???? It probably hasn't stopped you from breaking the law! and it certainly won't stop me or anyone else!!!

13. What does piss me off is that they had great communication and answered all my questions before I paid out cash for their product, and now i've paid the lines are dead.......... I haven't heard boo from them since!

14. Bolded.

15. Judasisrising - these guys are not a scam. Have al look around GC and you will see a lot of people (myself included) that have used these guys on multiple occasions and have been very happy with the results. If they are not replying to you that sucks but you need to consider that if what you are undertaking is illegal then they may not be responding as they are admitting culpability for the action of shipping your seeds?
    Also Australia has one of the most stringent border controls in the world so if your beans got intercepted you need to point your finger at The Man not at guys that are trying to help us all out.

Peace

16. Ordered last week, just recieved my order today.
    Was a little worried after reading some post, but all in all happy so far, hope the seeds keep me happy. Any one have any experience with big budd from them?

17. Dito that, they've done everything asked of them to inform you of the risk of posting to your area/country. Its shit if they have been intercepted by customs but you knew the risk before ordering. Its just bad luck and the risk you run when buying seeds.
    One thing i don't believe is that they haven't replied to your emails!? They have a really good rep for customer service.

18. I placed my order dec 22 and they told me that it could take up to 25 days I'm a lil disappointed but they have been really good customer service can't blame them for the usp iam excited to receive my order of lemon skunk seems lagit

19. Not sure where your located, but they said the same thing to me but they arrived way faster than 25 days. Factor in the holidays though but you should be pleased when they arrive. Growing some of their seed right now. And will be placing future order with them soon. What strain or strains did you order?:cool: