www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. so ya im in the same boat now too and just placed an order from those guys www.marijuana-seeds. and its been 8 days and still no seeds yet but I am in the states soo.. I will updated again in a few days:smoke:

2. I've used them for a couple of years now (To Australia)

All i can say is Rad.

3. My orders are usually 2 weeks with stealth shipping, one random delievery took 30 days to arrive (had me really worried).

Thats a problem with postal services though, not the supplier.

4. I didnt do the stealth shipping ... :confused: :eek: I donno if this will be a issue for them getting here. And now I wish I had a tracking number...

5. haha its so funny that everyone says they can't find the seeds. i had them delivered to my friends house and he basically ripped apart what they gave it to me in and still couldn't find it. so for about 2 weeks i thought i got screwed until his girlfriend went looking threw it one last time and pulled them out. the only way she got them was because she had long nails haha. they are really good on the stealth. i got the northern lights, i wasn't toooo impressed by it, the plant was really nice but i remember nl bud being much better. o well i still feel safer buying off them then any other place.they shipped it in 5 days too

6. Have you emailed them asking for it? If want you can PM me and i will let you know.

7. Ok :hello: The seeds have arrived ... the order took close to 3 weeks in all to get to the west coast usa some northern lights and the freebees "pure aftgan". The shipping speed id say was "average" but stealthy.:cool: As for the seeds... they look avarage aswell , but for the most part I'd say they look healthy and not old. Ill update the germ rates and female ratios later ... All in all they are a real co. and they sell pretty good seeds for cheap.

8. Just thought i would add an update - received my latest order from marijuana-seeds.nl day before yesterday. Ordered the following:
    White Widow Max Feminized
    Golden Nugget Feminized
    Ice Feminized

Germed 12 first night (4 of each) and have 4, 4, 3 popped so far.
    I am planning on trying my first SCROG grow with the Ice and white widow max so i will keep you updated!:D
    All in all very happy with them once again

9. I guess I should be more patient :/
    I ordered my beans from marijuana-seeds.nl 16 days ago and nothing so far. The wait seems like FOREVERRRRR
    I'll update on this if/when I get them. I went with stealth option as well.

(fingers crossed)

10. downer - that is slow:eek:
    have you emailed them for info or a tracking code?

11. I just emailed them now geoff. hopefully I dont get a generic response

12. I odered from them and they got here on the 14th day (Felt like forever!). I got Aurora Indica and the 5 free Afghani. I'm thinking about ordering the Auto-flowering pack with Auto Berry, Auto Widow and Lowryder #2. Has anyone got this pack? It's gonna be my first time with Auto-flowering strains and the whole 60 day thing seems pretty legit.

13. they told me my package shipped the 21st and it takes up to 25 days for my area. fucking A. no good review of them from me as of yet.

14. I ordered 30 seeds to Australia stealth option and they got taken by customs :cry:

10 white rhino fem

15 deal 5 big bud, 5 bubblegum, 5 some tihng else and 10 afghan

sooooo cutt

15. Hey Kuroishinto - that is a downer. 25 days seems like a real long time. Where are you based? Did they give you a tracking code?

SuperMari0o - are they going to resend them for you?
    I have a good friend who is Aus who ordered from them on my recommendation and he got it no problem but that was a few months back

16. I had an order ship from them to the US that took 20days. I emailed them a few times and they always responded quickly, i can't fault there service i think the problem's USPS. They seem to take a f*cking age!
    Keep the faith dude! :)

17. hah, I'm keeping hope, but I'm also gonna order from another site just in case :p

and no they wouldnt give me a tracking code, I only ordered 10 crystal seeds, they said its shipped in a regular envelope, no tracking code.

18. I ordered Jack Herer(fem) got 5 free afghan's, order came in 7 days. All fifteen seeds germed. No pro by any means so I have to give them a thumbs up. I just hope the genetics are good.

19. Just wanted to update I finally got my seeds! On top of that, marijuana-seeds.nl offered to send me a new package for free with a tracking code the day that I got my package to make up for it! I didnt take advantage of it since the seeds arrived unscathed. A+ on customer service and seed concealment, B on shipping speed (out of their hands, to be fair) took just over 3 weeks.

20. Sweet - better late than never. They are pretty generous offering a resend, you should take them up on it and get yourself twice the beans!