Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Fields and TRainwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RipVanWinkle420, May 16, 2009.

1. Rip regardless of wat is going on here on this thread, buds look pretty :yummy:

2. Thx dude yea im new here and i dont wanna come off as an asshole
    But im jsut defended my land =D haha
    I dont like showoffs and i hope people are on my side...if not w.e im jsut showing off some buds and soon alll my glass

3. Hold on hold on. I just read all the previous posts on here and im with Rip on this one. peabody624 you are absolutely wrong in OP having to be ashamed of anything.
    First of all it was Rasta Mon coming in here and running his mouth. First of all Cali does have good bud but not exactly the best...Shit anywhere with medical clubs is guaranteed quality bud.

4. Appreciate it dude
    One love

Sry for being a lil noobish but wuts OP?

5. #25 peabody624, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    i already deleted that post because it was too over the top, but still he should have just posted the pics in the first post and after rasta calls him on this, he just starts trolling him and saying "ya you're just jealous" and "those arent your pics" and even goes into and trolls rasta's thread

6. OP+ Original Poster. But yeah nice buds dude. I cant stand it when people just come in here and talk about how much better their bud is. Probably why he just got banned lol. Now if you make a thread saying that you picked up some "chronic hydro" and its just beasters, then people are most likely gonna tell you otherwise. But your buds are good so I dont really see a reason to talk shit.

Anyways, looking forward to those macros!

7. I mean i understand completely but i was not trolling lol i was just meary letting my comment known on his pictures.....mayb i have seen them on his forum mayb i didnt who knows i was just expression my opinion
    thank you though:smoking:

8. hahaha, ras got smacked with the ban hammer. all the medical club bud in the world won't fix him being a prick.

i've had strawberry cough before. the buds i had weren't too dank, but i liked the high once i smoked enough of it.

trainwreck is, to this day, the only bud to give me closed-eye visuals. i got fucked out of 1.5 gs when i bought a quarter of it, though. pissed me off and the guy had a gun, so i couldn't say anything about it. fuck him though, he'll be sad once nobody buys from him anymore.

9. O man i jsut smoked both one after the other

I am so blitzed like i cant even move haha
    I made some QWISO out of scrapings i had and stems ive been collecting aswell

10. Guess somebody beat me answering the OP question, sorry had something to do.
    Otherwise I too am waiting on those macros!!!:hello::hello::hello:

11. Strawberry Cough
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trainwreck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FAV SHOT
    [​IMG]

Watch this Funny Video of the Strawberry Cough
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6nNjRmoBY]YouTube - STICKKKKy ICKY Bud[/ame]

Also I smoked a Bowl of and some QWISO and it deff has those amazing berry undertones very sweet on the palate
    i would say 8.9/10

Trainwreck is Stickey as well but has very dense nugs which make it ideal for blunts and vaps
    Tastes veryy hazzy and has an after taste of fresh pine....which i love
    Trainwreck 8/10

12. YES!!! No doubt ur bud is some super dank!!!
    Yo that video has me trippin!!! Especially after that bowl i smoked...:smoking:

13. HAHAHA no doubt
    your funny dude :D

14. Aren't we all? :D

15. HAHA Of Course

16. This thread is full of fail.

17. I assume you are refering to the now banned Rasta Mon...

18. I guess so

19. why was he banned?

20. aka Ras

Please dont Spam my thread
    thx