Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Doctor: Windsor, Ontario

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gorefest, May 14, 2009.

1. I recently moved back to Windsor, Ontario Canada after living in the US for several years. I am in need of a prescriber for medical marijuana in my city. I have searched the web and several web sites//forums but have not been able to find a name. I currently have a psychiatrist and a general practitioner but am not comfortable asking either of them for medical marijuana as I consider both of them "old school". I am seeking medical marijuana for relief of anxiety, depression, and symptoms of psychosis. I am currently on some psych meds and have tried many others in the past. They are relieving some of my symptoms but in no way are they relieving all of them. If you know of a suitable doctor in the Windsor, Ontario area please let me know.

:confused_2:

2. Thanks for the advice I also posted over there. So far I haven't heard anything of any value. I would still appreciate advice from these forums too if anyone has any.