Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half ounce of shwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MobBarley, May 12, 2009.

1. dude that weed is nowhere in the middle, Yes people hate on mids a lot. But maybe they wouldnt if people weren't always wrongfully classifying shwagg as mid grade.

2. 30-35 for me.
    A gram of dank costs anywhere from 20-35 dollars here though. It's some bullshit.

3. I can relate with you! But mind you it has only happened one time in my entire life. I paid full price for a half lb, was super pissed about that at the time, still am(LoL). Was run of the mill brick weed, but with a few exceptions!!! This whole HP had NO SEEDS and was STICKY ICKY BRICKY. This stuff would pack a bowl that would burn like midnight oil, seriously one bowl packed in my circle of 5-6 would have people quitting before it ran cache. The high was enlightening, energetic, VERY GIDDY, total mind with very little body, and the high would last for 4-5 hours!!! Was completely nuts stuff!! Seriously after I smoked it I felt like I was 5 years old again, the idea of doing anything intrigued me!

I suppose the mexi-farmer who pulled this crop must have did a great job on male patrol. I just wish I had a seed now :(, but back then even if I did find one it was long before I decided to grow, would have been tossed like all the rest before it.

Prices where I live are spendy for any green nowadays.
    1/4 = 30
    1/2 = 60
    Zip = 120
    And very few swagger down in brick price..

4. #24 chaoticflow, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009

I get a variety of herb from mids to dank, depending on my money situation at the moment. My point was that some people don't have the option to grow, and they can only find mids, or shwag.

"I mean if it is actually majority stem and seed then that sucks, but others roll js "
    Ive bought some pretty shitty herb, but nothing that ive not been able to get high off of,I may have to scrounge aroung to find the bud in the bag but since there is no universally valid scale on how to grade weed, as shwagg, mids, or whatnot, you cant judge the weed of my experiences that ive smoked as shwagg as being the same as yours. But for some people brick shwagg is bud, and they smoke it. And I respect that.
    Even if there just buzzing, its better than smoking ciggarettes.
    In my opinion.

5. that shits not bad, i would happily pay 25 for a half of that if it really is a half. i have seen much much worse shwag in fact i sold much worse shwag and it wasn't even that hard, took about 5 days to sell a quarter pound, and i sold it at 35 a half O. and before people start bitching about dealling this is all past tense i have since stopped.