Super Growth Using Ultrasonic Frequencies!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Dug, May 12, 2009.

1. sounds amazing! Can anyone update on the results you have seen so far?

2. with pics?

3. 24 hour results sounds like pseudosci to me.

I'd love to set up a simple empirical demonstration of the effects. Hopefully I can start it by the end of the month, resources & time permitting.

A combination of the PV & USonic stimulation would be awesome. Maybe get some subsonic in there too.

Imagine if you could grow bud without the need for leaves, or tiny little super-compact leaves. Peduncles with bulging calyxs. Near 100% light penetration to all underlings (and with herbacious stems,

Sugar sticks...mmmm.

4. So, to get rid of a possible pest problem and try this ultrasonic method I am thinking about buying one of these and running it in my grow room:

Amazon.com: Black & Decker EP1100-A Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, Black: Patio, Lawn & Garden - frequency ranges from 26 to 74 KHz at 105 decibels in a constant fluctuation

Amazon.com: DX610 Pest-A-Repel. Electronic Ultrasonic Pest Repeller: Kitchen & Dining - ultrasonic sound waves in the 45,000 Hz range

Amazon.com: Pest Arrestor 3065: Patio, Lawn & Garden - 30-65 K Hz Sound pressure 130dB at source Coverage

Amazon.com: Black & Decker EX720-D6 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Nightlight Value Pack (Large Room): Patio, Lawn & Garden - 26-74Khz at 105 decibels in a constant fluctuation

What do you guys think? Might be a stupid question but does this machine needs to be turned off during dark hours?

5. so are all those links worthless? maybe worthless for pests but what about the Ultrasonic Frequencies?

6. The fluctuating one sounds good as we're not sure exactly which wavelengths resonate with which proteins and genes and compounds.

With this kind of technology, while there may be documentation, there isn't any specifics as to how or what to use for our application, with our species.

The only way to know if what you got is working is to test it with a control plant that doesn't get any sound.

One note is that ultrasound doesn't travel "through" stuff like bass sounds and other noises. So any objects, even thin ones that are between your speaker and your plants are going to dampen if not reflect all the noise you're generating. Point the speakers directly at the plants, and keep them close. ultrasonic frequencies loose amplitude quickly as well.

7. #128 MasterCATZ, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    That link never worked for me said user had not enabled re-directions

and the early experiments were 3-5khz  not 20-50khz how ever i have seen a few modern day ones  in that range now 

but stumbled across THIS 

http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/sound-stimulation-for-plant-growth.34619/

know different vitamins are built up and broken down at different wavelenths or frequencies of light. I once found a chart showing the different spectrums of vitamin formation, but it is on my crashed pc which I need to get fixed before I can access it.

From previous research I found that the Hz is the opposite of the nanometer

375Nm = 750Hz and 375Hz = 750Nm

# Frequency Range of the Human Voice
    * Voice range covers 300 Hz to 3500 Hz
    * Most energy concentrated below 1000 Hz

The visible light spectum consists of pure light between 375 and 750Nm
    I would say all you need to do is see the nanometers in which vitamins are build and broken down at then reverse them on the 375-750 relm. 

Balance the Hz as a light gives the CRI of the bulb and grow in the dark.

From previous research I found plants need ....and the sun gives
    5.3% red light 723.18 nanometers
    36.3% blue light 508.7 nanometers
    58.3% yellow light 616 nanometers

So in Hz that would be

401.78 Hz at 5.3%
    669.9 Hz at 36.3%
    508.7 Hz at 58.3%

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00253-002-0971-2#page-1
    on plant cells with respect to the induction of plant defense responses and secondary metabolite production. Panax ginseng cells in suspension culture were exposed to US (power ≤0.1 W/cm3 at 38.5 kHz fixed frequency) for short periods of time (30 s–6 min). Two early events in plant defense metabolism and signal transduction pathways, the increased cross-membrane ion fluxes

8. Idk i this has been mentioned but thereis a company that has been doing this for decades. I believe they use primarily/exclusively audible frequencies. Check out Sonic Bloom

dancarlsonsonicbloom.com/

Apparently the high frequencies of bird and insects stimulate the plants to open their 'pores' to allow water and nutrients in. I have had this in the back of my mind to try with marijuana but havent grown any yet. I also plan on working at a local grow op and bringing this information to their attention.

9. Didnt see this my bad

• Like Like x 1