Just got a DUI...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Invictis, May 12, 2009.

1. Fuck man I'd totally wait until 2209 rolls around, see if they still wanaa press the court with that shit.

2. 3.0 is legaly dead ive been takin these classes long enough

ya my dui's total is 10,080.

3. No shit sherlock.

Never said that was my actual BAC, that's just what the breathalyzer displayed. At the station it was .2 something which was probably closer to the real level.

It was a breathalyzer, not a blood test.

4. Man I hate to say it, but I have seen people get probation with drug testing for DUI. This is in MA. tho!

5. Holy BAC-misinformation Batman!

6. lol september 13th is my birthday woohooo:smoking::bongin:

7. il smoke 1 for u lol

8. there is so much misinformation because the test itself spews out bullshit.

never take a breathalyzer on the spot, always ask when the last time the machine was calibrated and make the cop do the most work possible.

i can understand though why you would submit easily with bars and weed in your ride though. probably a smart move :)

9. hahaha fuck dude just the other night me and my buddy were chillin and left this party and neither of us had a car so we called his brother who goes to college in the town we live in, to come pick us up. So we call and he's drunk as fuck...like he can hardly make sentences haha. But he's still like, "ya sure I got you guys if you buy a bag and smoke me out" so were like shit, aite thats fine. So he comes and gets us, and he's driving fine...specially for being so drunk, then i look over and see a cop and I'm like...fuck...whatever it don't matter. So we get like 2 blocks away and I see those fuckin lights turn on. were all just like "ohhh fuck" but his brother keeps it together and the cop comes up (his brother had a fuckin beer right next to his foot), somhow the cop doesn't see it and for some reason doesn't breathalize him..which is weird because were 3 kids driving around at 3 in the morning and we all look fucked up. I also had my piece on me... but I guess he pulled us over cuz our back lights were out. fuck that shit. So end of the story...he let us go...no trouble...we get away, get our diggity dank and smoke that shit up.

/hijack. Sorry I'm ripped as fuck...thats long....

10. I just noticed something -- on the citation the officer wrote me for "Driving under the influence by minor" there were 2 places for me to sign, right under the "Driving under the influence by minor" and then there was another line that he put an X by for me to sign that says "I hereby promise to appear at thhe time and place designated in this notice" and I didn't sign it, do you think that changes anything? I mean it's the line that you have to sign so they know you'll appear in court, and I didn't sign it, and I guess the officer just missed the fact that I didn't sign it.

11. ^^It really doesn't matter. You have the citation, so you have to show up in court. They're not going to accept, 'I didn't sign', as an excuse; they'll just try you inabsenscia (sp?) and if you get anything serious a warrant will be put out for your arrest.

It's not that big a deal, I'd go to court rather than try to avoid it on a 'loophole'.

12. true, the dumbass cop listed me at 195 too, when I weigh 140, what the fuck :confused: and I have brown hair instead of blonde, and hazel eyes instead of blue. GET YO SHIT STRAIGHT OFFICER JOHN DAVIS.

13. well.. don't drink and drive

dui

14. man like you have never had one fuckin beer then drove. shit I heard of people getting DUI's for mouthwash its stupid as fuck. If you arent under the influnce heavly then it shouldnt matter. 18 year olds can go to war, buy guns, buy homes, get married, but god forbid we have one fuckin beer and drive home.

15. seriously, what a great first post, why even bump this shit :confused:

16. i don't like drunk driving but from the sounds of it thats far from what you were doing. its shitty man, but i hope things work out for ya
    good luck

17. well since last july i've been suffereing with an underage DUI

i blew a .10, lost my license for a year, 3 months of alcohol classes, 132 hours of community service and a phat fine

i would recommend not getting a dui :/