Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find a local weed dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sonova, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. school/friends

2. what in gods name is a rando?

3. Go to the local rocky horror. That's how I found my dealer.

4. #44 TorchAndABowl, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    What state are you in now?

Well, regardless of where you're at, local college is your best bet. You can usually tell who smokes like a chimney. If there isn't one, then stand outside a head shop and ask one of the obvious people.

5. i get mine from my place of education, but my best advice is to just ask around

6. Walk around older neighbourhoods with small stores and cafes and shit, and follow your nose. Its noy as hard as youd think, you just gotta be comfortable with being upfront about it.

7. In my area , dealers finds you first or just somebody asks are you smoking , that's how thing happens here , but mainly around schools and fast-food r. are the best places :D

8. Scope out your local community college. 

9. ask people who look blazed. Yesterday me and my friend were on a bus going to a mall to chill but we didn't have any bud, so as were talking this guy and his girlfriend walk into the bus blazed as hell i give me friend a look and say its a sign. I walk to the back ask the guy if he can help me out turns out he had some on him :smoke: so I hand him 10 bucks he puts it in a candy wrapper and I walk away. So the morale of this story is bud isnt hard to find just ask around.

10. All sounds great, but when you are 36 it's not so easy to walk up to someone and say "hey sort me out". More likely to get a smack in the mouth!!

11. Just a note to folks that webehigh.com no longer works. You gotta go to www.webehigh.org

12. Exactly. If you don't look like a college student, it's not so easy. I wanted to find some to take on vacation...cabin on the side of a mountain...perfect place. I asked the very few friends I have that might actually smoke, but no one had any. I doubt approaching strangers on the streets of Atlanta works too well for a late 30's female who looks a little like a soccer mom, not to mention the question of safety. Would really like to find some, but how do I find anyone who would sell it to someone like me?

13. Smoke shop obviously...

14. I've actually tried that twice. I've also asked a raft guide on a recent rafting trip who talked to me about how hard all the guides party, a waiter I had a conversation with in a restaurant (who was wearing a t-shirt with THC printed on the front pocket, for Pete's sake) and a client who I know smokes. So I've either had really bad luck with this, or I look too much like the girl next door for these people to conceive that I actually might want to buy it and use it.

15. Hmm. Well I know when I was on vacation in some town in cali all i did was hit up an alley next to a local smokeshop and ask the kids smoking cigs if they had any trees. Also, if you ever see a lowered honda pull up to a gas station, thats a safe bet.

16. Go to a record store or something, there's bound to be stoners in there, make friends with them and ask him about dealers

17. any one here near paisley ontario ill be in hanover and owen sound tommorrow help im a 43 toker from way back just moved here bald head no teath tats and still get called a cop wtf need help and a bong :(

18. I've lost my medical marijuana contact information and need a new provider. I come from Haverhill , MA
    Any help would be appreciated
     contact information sleary2012@[member="yahoo"].com

19. Fucking losers say that randoms. Random means that youre irrelevant and a nobody. A term usually used by online gamers that are complete lames and take video games waaaaay to serious. Just saying.... Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I'm so shocked this thread is still going. I'm like a PROFESSIONAL Pot finder now lol. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.