Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Syracuse Bud and Headshops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IGotGreens, May 10, 2009.

1. Tempting man.

2. Where's it at??

3. Their is one in Cumberland, Maryland called "Puff and Stuff" I have yet to go in there but I'm about to.

4. Preciate it bro. Are you in the 'cuse now? We need help up here. Shit has been tight since May and dry since June. I figure at least 4 more weeks until someone up North gets their cycle on track......but in the mean time we're in need of consistency. Pass the word.

5. i'm about to start school at Syracuse tomorrow, so i'm hoping this drought is over and i can get some good bud.

6. I go to Cuse. Down Under sucks hard, a place called 420 emporium just opened. Heard it on the radio but cant seem to find anything on the internet about it. Can also help other fellow blades feeling a drought.

7. twisted heads

8. Yeah the bud's pretty good around here. I'd skip Zonens though they rip you off pretty bad. I'd hit up the head shops downtown.

9. omggg so many people from syracuse yayyy! im from auburn, about a half hour away.. hit me up if ne of ya wanna smoke!

10. I'll smoke with ya, always looking for new friends. Not within the next week or two though. I have tests coming up that I HAVE to do well on, so I'm taking a t-break to focus on that. But after that for sure. :smoke:

11. Heyo,

I'm new to Syracuse University, grad student, I am seriously looking for a decent connect. I live over in Westcott area, anybody got any good tips for me?

I just had like the best J of my life at the occupy Wall st protests. I need a local hook up though.

Send me a message, help a dude out!

Thanks All

-Gardenova

12. I'm in the same spot -- dry grad student in Westcott. Finding some guys and gals who are 420 friendly is way more difficult than I anticipated... A bit of help would be awesome lol

13. I live in Rochester bro,
    I have seen multiple smoke shops traveling through NY, remarkably around Syracuse. You can also get stuff at those smoke shops in parts of indian territories, there are always a bunch there.

14. Another Syracusian Grad Student here. Zonen and Exscape are your best bets for headshops, each has their own ups and downs but I recommend checking each out at least once. A good connect is surprisingly hard to come by here, what with frequent drug busts I hear about on the news and such. Perhaps if we pool our efforts, something good will come of it?

15. whaddap people, i just moved up to onondaga hill down from cape coral florida...
    i used to smoke hella down there, and i dont have any hook ups here yet...
    i like to get the funkier stuff honestly... i used to pay 80 a q for it but im sure itll be
    at least 100 here... can anyone help me out?
    i stay pretty close to kelleys on velasco... closer to byrne dairy but i dono what fuckin
    road that its on is called... if anyone can hook me up id appreciate it.
    hit me up with a pm or some shit if you can, thanks.

i found this forum lookin for head shops up here cuz i left all my glass in florida with one of my friends... ima check out exscape this saturday and prolly cop a new piece...
    hope to have some fuckin trees to fill it up with tho.

16. I don't know about the other shops, but Exscape has a website, so you can check their stuff there. The address is ExscapeNY.com.

17. #38 Coolcat13673, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    I think my hookup died and finding a new one as a 40 year old dude is turning out to be tough.

18. I literally just got home from Rome, NY which is I think maybe 15-30 min past Syracuse and it had a headshop on main street... Also, does somebody smell bacon?

19. Pretty much the reaction I anticipated.

It was so easy with my guy, always available and good quality.

This must be what it's like to get divorced and suddenly be dating again.