2nd Grow, New Box, Mazari, Power Africa, Super Lemon Haze, Red Dragon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by docmojoman, May 10, 2009.

1. Nice grow !! :hello: Looks like you got some funky!

2. Yeah, thanks man! It is sum gud shyt! :D

3. Finally decommissioned my old box! All that I had in it at this point was two soon-to-be moms that I was re-vegging from my first grow. Now that my whole op is now in my new box, I will no longer have a house that smelled of dank!:hello:

From left to right: re-vegging moms, Mazari, Power Africa, Red Dragon, Bag seed (small pot), Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. looking great doc cant wait to hear the smoke report,thats some chronic mix ya got there should be a nice selection of different highs im getting jelious here lol.:smoking:

5. What strains make up red dragon? thanks

6. Barney's Farm Red Dragon

The parentage of this line is exotic – a West Himalayan Kush crossed with a true breeding Brazilian sativa. (Utopia Haze) “These buds have a distinct and immediate, exotic sativa high, but is followed minutes later by a wonderful undertow of a solid Kush stone that lasts and lasts. Finished buds have a taste and smell of sweet guava fruit.
    \tRed Dragon grows medium short, (80cm) and produces heavy colas of unique red/green buds.
    \tFlowering time is short ( max – 9 weeks) giving big yield of highly prized product, that finishes by mid to end September.

\tType: Indica / Sativa
    Genetics: Brazilian. Afghani
    Yield: Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2
    Indoor Height: 55 – 65 cm
    Indoor flowering time: 65 to 75 days
    Outdoor harvest time: Mid/End September
    \tTHC: 23%
    CBD: 1.2%

7. Wow that sounds amazing. Guava is my favorite fruit maybe I should look into getting some of those seeds. :rolleyes:

8. This sounds like some crucial bud man!! Congrats!:hello:

9. SHIT!

I dropped my clones while taking them out for a picture!

[​IMG]

five Mazari clones
    [​IMG]

In the clone room
    [​IMG]

This cloning takes patience!

10. smooth move exlax!!!! LMAO...just throw em around a bit..that will get em growin!!! HAHA

so you pretty much grow like hydro in the vermiculite! you give nutes every watering and just low dose?

clones are looking good bro...mine are still waiting for some roots but they still nice and green

11. Yup! Yup! I generally like to wait 'til my ladies are much older before I play ruff w/ 'em! :D

12. haha!! pulll her hairs damn it!!!! wait no dont, it's better to smoke em!:D

How long you think its gonna take for roots? for yours? see any yet? since you had them all spilled out! I dont have any yet! grrr but they are just suckin that water up some how!

gonna figure out how to make a dome over my lil contraption! any ideas?

13. How 'bout putting a larger clear plastic tub over the whole shebang?

14. gotta find one big enough...Was just downstairs looking thru the cabinets...Wife is gonna kill me if i take certain one...bad part is..i dont know which ones are the certain ones!!! LOL...let me do some engineering and post an update!..along with some today pix of the girls!

15. Had this plant just sitting around after I harvested - just being lazy! I noticed that it has been growing even though it is really "under" any lights. This wasn't my choice of a plant to re-veg, but - why not? I'm waiting for my first clone attempt to work so, I really don't have much to do!

So, I fed her some 1/4 veg nutes and placed her in with the others!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. That little guy is awesome, you planning on flowering or moming it?

Theres some quote action for ya eh?:hello:

Anyways, This was my first time lookin' real good at this thread. I'm even more impressed, everything's just coming out looking great.

Those Mazari's look like tough plants. How long you been vegging those?

How are you judging when to harvest?
    So far i've kinda been wingin it. I got a 420scope for my birthday, that helped with my most recent chop, but I still think theres more tricks..:smoking:

17. Very nice journal and setup. I was just wondering how the super lemon haze is coming along?I have some that is in it's sixth week of flower and looks good so far.

18. Thank mgr - I MAY mom it, I have to go back through my notes and see if it had any characteristics that I want to keep - then I will decide what to do with it. Right now, it's more of just an experiment to see what happens.

The Mazari is about six weeks old. Her clones have just sprouted (see my next post for details)

As far as judging when to harvest, I've eyeballed and I've used a mini microscope. From what I have learned, I will probably judge by eye when to begin using the scope to decide cuttin' time!

Hey Rusty, thanks for stopping by! My SLH is about 4 weeks old right now. I will be cutting clones from her in the next week or so. She, along with my Power Africa and Red Dragon seem to be showing some signs of deficiency. Nothing major, but I read it's best to take clones when the donor plant is happy and healthy!

I'll be sure to keep an eye on your SLH so I know what to expect!:wave:

19. Just got back in town from believe it or not Cedar Rapids, Iowa! That is one interesting town! I kinda wish I had more time to spend there. I would have liked to sample the doobage from the area! :smoke:

Marari Clones Update!

Yee - hah! :hello: My Mazari clones finally took root! If you had been following my thread, you know that I was one worried suckka! Lesson learned from my first clone attempt: Patience! Cloning is a slow process, you just have to keep the faith! I also learned that you can sucessfully clone in %100 vermiculite - no need for any specialized clone plugs or special equipment - just clone gel, super thrive and vermiculite!

Roots! We finally have ROOTS!
    [​IMG]

My babies in their final 20 oz pots!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. Nice grow, and great looking strain.

Only thing I saw was most people, including me, dry them in the dark. While you have them under the shelf and therefore not getting direct light, I wonder if THC might be effected. Only way to know for sure is to smoke them when dry. If they get you high and you are pleased, then mission accomplished.