2nd Grow, New Box, Mazari, Power Africa, Super Lemon Haze, Red Dragon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by docmojoman, May 10, 2009.

1. Mad props to all the Hash makers!!!:hello:

Luv that shit!:D

2. sup?great looking grow doc.i love the sativas them some nice fat colas .you know thats gotta be some killer fucking budd eh lol .ill be sitting in for this grow.

3. #23 docmojoman, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    Thanks, mon! I'm can't wait to compare my suspected Chocolate Thai (seed from year 2000) to the Red Dragon I just started growing! I've also got my eye on a strain called "Thaitanic" - has any one grown it before?

4. Nah they were before i'd found pick n mix seed sites, wanted a few strains n couldnt afford to buy full packs of each in the time i needed em, colour mixes from greenhouse filled that gap perfectly :D. Love all the strains so far bar the alaskan ice (what a heap of shite).

The power africa woulda been in the next grow, but now the seedlist is as follows:
    Mandala Seeds: Hashberry (5), and Satori (5)
    Paradise Seeds: Whiteberry (3)
    Big Buddah Seeds: Cheesus (1), and Bubble Cheese (1)
    Barneys Farm: Crimea Blue (3), Violator Kush (2), LSD (3)
    TH Seeds: MK Ultra (2)
    Reserva Privada: Snowcap Romulan (1), Kandy Kush (1)
    Dutch Passion: Blueberry (2)
    DNA Genetics: LA Woman (1)

Though right now it looks like MK Ultra could be out, been doing a bit more researching and just doesnt seem stable enough. Will be ordering in a week or two, who knows what else will change lol

5. sup guys?yeah i know those green house colorcoded seeds right well have you grown any if so i wanted to ask about the coating they put on the outside of the seed do you have anyproblems germinating the seed with that coating on it or do you just have to germinate directly in the soil to get it to work id like to get some but i wanted to try to find out about that coating first any one know anything about it .?

6. Did nothing different, all got their own bowls for germ'ing, then into paper towel, then soil

7. I got my seeds here: world-wide seeds. They are totally a-la-carte - you can buy just one seed if you wish! They carry seeds from all the major houses, so you can get most of the popular seeds!

8. cheers for the extra link m8, will be price comparing around the place soon :)

9. No prob!

10. Wow! Check out my 47+ gram cola (wet) that I just harvested!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. You commented on my journal about smell potentially being a problem.

you have a sick set up. I wish i had more time to put in to my set up, but what I got should suffice.

Seriously good work mang.

12. nice cola dude! looks great I can't wait to see it all cured up.

13. Thanks for the props! Yes, it will suffice - like the guy said in your thread - it's good that you aren't skimping on the lights!

Thanks man! I'm on my way to the panic room right now!

14. ATTN: MadHatter - These are pics for the harvest of your namesake! :D

As per usual, I generally weigh only the main cola and any 5+ gram smaller buds. This main cola weighed in at 35.43g (wet). :hello:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Again, nice cola, lol. You're just pumpin those babies out!

16. Thanks man! Yeah, I have just one plant left to harvest! It is a sativa (hopefully chocolate thai) and it needs more maturing time than the others which seem to be a skunk or a cheese (bag seed so who knows).

17. yeah killer bud doc bet thats some bad ass smoke lets us know what the high is like as thats the best part lol the sativa will be the cherry on top ,im a sativa guy myself well later.

18. SMOKE REPORT:

Since this was just bag seed, I did not have high expectations. Boy, was I wrong!:eek: This turned out to be some AWESOME smoke! It has a spicy, hashy taste. The high is pretty up and lasts a verrrry looong time! My girlfriend is actually scared of it! She doesn't like the fact that the high stays with you so long!

19. Very nice grow man!!! I've got some Power Africa started right now as well! What I've got flowering though now is White Widow and Dolce Vita. It's in my new journal.

What nutes are you using?

20. Thanks for the dap! Nice to see some one else w/ the Power Africa!

- took a quick flip through your journal - and woah! That is one huge cola'd plant! I'm gonna have to go back and catch up to your goings on when I get a chance! :wave: