worm casting tea ?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by charlesweedmore, May 10, 2009.

1. hi guys.
    i want to make EWC tea.

i have sea kelp,worm casts,humic acid and carboload .

i grow 10 feminized plants in 11 Litre pots and they are first day of flowering . [​IMG]

1 ) how much Worm casts tea do i need for 10 plants in 11 litre pots ?

2 ) how often should i water my plants with worm casts tea ? with every watering or is only one time enough to inoculate beneficals ?

3 ) how can i use this tea ? should i distill it ? how much should i use for per gallon ?

4 ) i know i need to bubble all those stuff with some water for 48 hours.but how much should i use EWC,Sea kelp,water,carboload,humic acid ? what is the ratio ? ?

PS: i grow in LC's soilless mix # 1 . i use bio bizz organic nutrients.

thanks for your help .

2. Hello CWM....... If you read the stickie "Post your worm tea recipe" all your questions will be answered, but I will try to help as best as I can....The sorely missed Lumperdawgz was a wizard with this particular facet of grow info, and luckily, I saved all his post for research and for my own personal knowledge so here goes:
    1.) % gallons is enough to inocculate close to a half acre so you could probably make 1-2 gallons.
    2.) You only need to drench your plant 2-3 times during the grow for effectiveness.
    3.) You dilute the tea at 1:10 (1 part tea to 10 parts water)
    4.) Here is LD's "Brew".....I would follow his recipe as close as I could:
    Good luck with your brew Charles....let us know how it turns out and I hope I've been of help...............chunk

3. thanks mate :wave:

do you put all stuff in a pantyhose while brewing ?

4. I think so just like another tea so you don't need to strain it when it's done.

5. thanks.

and ,

is 6 watt twin outlet aquarium air pump enough to do 5 gallon tea ?

6. That pump should be fine.......I use a 1 gallon paint strainer bag to steep the "tea" in......they are at Home Depot:

[​IMG]