Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eye drops in urine tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ballaz, May 9, 2009.

1. My friend was saying that if you put 7 eye drops into a home DT or a basic job DT that it'll come up as negative for THC..
    I was wondering if this is true or if my friend was jus screwin around with me.
    haha

2. i think your friend is messing with you. and i never heard of eye drops in piss. but hey go try it and tell us the results. if a pass happy smoking if a fail well idk about that

3. #3 Yorkiebar, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    I'm no expert, but it sounds like utter bullshit. Eyedrops are for your eyes.

4. ya that's exactly what i thought.
    haha thanks

5. are you really gonna try it

6. yeaa ive heard about that before too
    but i have noooo idea about its credibility

7. I apologize to dig up an old thread, but eye drops do work. Check Granny Storm Crow's list under Drug testing for the sources. It is one of few adulterants that is hard to detect. I plan to test this method soon.

8. a friend told me about it and i heard it works too

9. ive read about it not working more times than ive heard about it working. someone should test it and come back here with the results for more accurate info