Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Poisongage, May 8, 2009.

1. In afghan we would always heat it up a little then crumble it up and roll it or use a homade pipe/bong. But obvioulsy theres some nice glass pieces you can buy

2. I like doing bottletokes, mainly for ease of use. Used to do hotknives but that's too harsh on the throat and lungs... waterfalls are fun... quit smoking tobacco a long time ago so I'm not really a fan of joints, plus most of it gets wasted and burns off into the air anyway. I love smoking hash but it's never available where I am. If anyone knows a safe place to order it online please let me know!