purple leaves on my seedling

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by baked4now, May 8, 2009.

1. please don't eat any of the... ah nvm, eat the goddamn cola, puke your guts out, then come back to us, post a thread saying something like "learned my lesson"
    sorry if that sounded harsh, but damn you aren't taking anyones advice and you will just end up wasting weed! no high whatsoever, tummy ache, thats it.

2. Even if you dont get sick I really don't see how or what you're going to prove? My iguana ate half a plant and he was more then fine, so there's your answer. Now you can just smoke it instead of waiting some odd amout off time just to regreat your decision when you run out of the other plants bud.

3. What the fuck??? I've fuckin heard it all now. But, sayin that, my cat pipe-it chews the leaves and rubs up the buds( little fucker i'll kill it!!) and he alright. But dude, seriously, just smoke the fucker. That resin has gotta collect somewhere in the digestive system. Don't forget that trichs' are INSOLUBLE and your intestinal sytem could act like a huge Bubble Bag!! If you aint ill, you'll shit out some funky hash!! Hahahahahah

4. hey man, im not trying this to get high bro. im going to try to see if cannabis fruit is supposed to be eaten. thats why im growing weed outdoors in vt that i dont really care about for thc and eat the fruit to see if i can live off of it for a couple weeks without any other kinds of food. i have learned alot about this plant and i hav elearned that it has all the elements we need to survive. eating just weed is a balanced diet. and im trying to prove somethine, not to get high lol.

5. Sounds like an interesting experiment. No offense meant b4. So like, u gonna seriously try to live on MJ?? I'll have to keep plugged in to this see how it goes. i reckon you'll get super high from eating fresh cannabis. Nice side affect of your new diet!! Good luck son.....

6. I'd use sum Jack Daniel's to wash it down,,man have u ever chewed on a frosty nug,man that shit's bitter(come on i know u hav kissed your plants). Some times they worst than glue,i would be afraid i wood choke on the sunofabitch:smoking:

7. You shouldn't be feeding this little guy ANYTHING but water while it's a seedling. Water it eveery 3-4 days and you will be fine. Remember... LESS IS MORE! Over feeding and over watering are two of the most common problems beginners run into. Keep it simple for the first few weeks. Hope this helps! Gluck