gettin high on cough syrup?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smokin_Chronic, May 8, 2009.

1. which kind of cough syrup is it that can get you high.does it have too be OTC or off the shelf?what is it exactly in the cough syrup that gets you high?please help:)

2. Search button ----------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^

3. dxm makes you high. dxm is in many cough syrups. dxm should only be used if it is the only actrive ingredient in your syrup. dxm should be searched on the handy inovative tool called the "search bar"

4. OTC is over the counter, which is off the shelf. The opposite is prescription.

But check the links in my sig.

5. Dale maybe you should put links in your sig about HBWR and MG seeds since I always see you in those threads too. :D

6. LOL, good idea. Will work on it. Maybe I'll write a whole guide on my experiences and then link those.

7. man, you should hop on over to the psychedelic thread and do a blurb about MG or DXM for me :D

8. fuck DMX

LEAN OFF SOME PROMETHAZINE AND CODIENE..

9. If your gonna fuck with cough syrup then the only one you should really be doing is PROMETHAZiNE wit CODEiNE

10. Unless you either can't get that, or don't like that....

11. i did this for the first time yeasterday. go to kmart and buy the tussim dm shit i drank a full bottle of it and it was sweet i felt like i was going to throw up sometimes but for the mot part it was a great buzz

12. omfg thats some funny shit.

13. lol nooo thats dumb

14. isnt it called robotrippin when u do this. Ive tried it once but i dont think i drank enuf cough syrup cuz me and my buddy who did it with me didnt trip at all or anything (lol we were out of weed at college and wanted to get fucked up haha)...ill just stick to lsd lol