The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. I just ordered from Attitude, i'm praying for the best!!! all i know is that i sell rare coins for a living, and I never intend to rip people off... but sometimes a package gets fucked up or something, so i mean u cant just throw them under the bus for something like this... have patience.. and woodsman i notice you referring to them as sort of bootlegging seeds from the companies that produced the genetics. im new to ordering seeds, is there a direct link to any of these reliable breeders?

2. #22 BuzzLightOne, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009

You will find a good list here. ;) Browse and you can learn the different breeders while shopping. It's a sticky at the top of the page titled 'current and legit seedbanks' by SmokinVTech.
    Here is the link.

http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/323640-current-legit-seed-banks.html

3. I've had good luck with them twice now, they did mess up my first order somewhat (one item missing, one switched - wrong item sent), but were very willing to make things right. They sent the missing item in my next order, and for the switched item, I decided to keep what they sent (which I wanted anyway), rather than hassling with sending it back, and they gave me a 50% discount on the item I had originally ordered. They were out of stock on one item in my 2nd order, and called to see what I wanted to do, I had them just drop it from the order and refund the cost - the call made me a bit nervous, but seems to have worked out ok. I recommend them highly.

4. This seed company is soooo unreliable and when you try to get your product or money they ignore you or respond that you are misinformed or lying! Stay away from this site if you are in the USA...trust me on this, they WILL screw you over in a heartbeat!!!!

I recommend: Feminized Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

Excellent female ONLY single seeds, professional and takes about 11 days. Check out my youtube and you can see their product for yourself "zzxsaw"

:smoke:

5. dude has one post but has a youtube video about how good a certain seedbank is?

questionable...

i smell a cocktail of leftover sandwich meats compressed into a cube... i think its spam

6. xspiggax: if I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it...the forum is about the review of the "attitude", not spam. Obviously your intelligence is somewhere under a rock. Go somewhere and get a clue. Experience beats stupidity anytime.

7. when i looked thru the list i picked attitude after seeing everyone's responses, but now that you mention it i am going to look over this list more thoro... im still excited about my order with attitude and if this order is nice i will def go back... but thats just being very optimistic right now haha thnx for the reccomendation buzz! preciate it!

8. Quite the contrary my angry little son, as Im
    sure you know nobody asked for your opinion and you willingly offered it. Well as it turns out, it works the same way for me. Attitude doesn't ignore you if there's a problem. Not getting the reply you want isn't the same thing as being ignored. Pretty much anyone who has used attitude can vouch for the fact that they weren't ignored.

As far as experience, dude your posts are in the single digits so calm yourself as you sound foolish.

Intelligence? You don't know me and I don't know you. But, I do know that someone with 1 post talking about how good a seed bank is, is quite suspect. Especially with their own YouTube link? Doggie are you serious? And you wonder why I question your authenticity? Get a clue my son.

Don't look for your mom tonight. We'll be under my rock.

9. #29 BuzzLightOne, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009

Your totally welcome. I am going through each site and learning a bunch! I love the site that list the potency and how the high will affect you. There are so many to choose from, with good lookin buds. Like a kid in a candy store you know?

I still haven't decided who to go with. I was leaning toward Attitude. It does have more positive than negative posts. Their use of the colors red on black makes it hard to read while stoned. So far that is my only complaint with them.

I listen to both sides of the story, and it seems they are a little rude. They do state in their ad that they sell seeds as souveniers only, or for use if it ever becomes legal however.

LOOK>> I've been reading HT's and this month it happens to have some good information on seed banks. In the June 2009 edition on page 44. "HOW TO OBTAIN SEEDS".

>>Jorge puts out some really good info for newbies and knowbies alike. He even goes into the topic at hand. He explains how to properly handle problems such as these listed here and on many threads. He tells it like it is. Some will just take your money. He does not name names of course.

To find specifics he suggests:

www.seedbankupdate.com

Sellers are rated using a star system. Good info here as well.
    :bongin:

10. #30 Peacefullbuddah, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009

Dude , what are you talking about ?

In your second post in this thread , you stated that this was your first "attempt at a business relationship" with attitude . So does that mean that your opinon is not to be considered reliable ? Seems like you're just shooting down the opposition .

I have only read good things about attitude (aside from a few;)) , and I have only had good experiences with attitude (yes , more than one , am I valid now? ) .

And seriously , who the hell cares that they misspelled germination ! They're not selling english books , they're selling pot seeds ... and they were probably stoned as shit when they were writing it .

11. true fuckin story

12. yea i love jorge's dvd!!! awesome link too man thanks! yea i should be getting my package from attitude anytime this week im soooooooooooo excited! ill keep ya informed!:smoking:

13. Yeah man, keep me posted! :smoking:

14. Order from Highrade Seeds and you'd never have a problem. They are a breeder and not only do they guarantee delivery of your order but they have been around for a much longer time than Johny-come-lately Attitude and they have better prices. What kind of a seed bank name is "Attitude" anyway??? What genius thought that one up??:rolleyes:

15. Dear guest: peacefullbuddah "So does that mean that your opinion is not to be considered reliable ?" That is exactly what I am saying, Yes!

I am merely a one timer as you stated. My opinion is based on just that and is only to be taken as such. I may have poorly done so, however I clarified this with another reader and posted the response for others to consider.

This thread was created for folks to simply post opinions regarding the listed Seed Bank. I am in the process of working on my first account with this particular seed distributor. I began this in lue of hearing several folks upset about their first order through Attitude. I had already placed my order through them and as you have already read the outcome, I too was disappointed. Coincidence or not, the posted is what truly occurred. I however, found this to be too much of a coincidence not to comment on. I am sure others have found this company to be much help and would recommend them (they would have a hard time keeping business without) and that's what makes this thread worth reading. I benefit from hearing both views as does every reader seeking personal experience opinions.

Thank you for your comments.

16. Good Point!

Who does care? :confused_2:

Lets Take A Pole:

Who cares if the company they are dealing with can spell a word directly related to what they are soliciting for sale to you?

17. Well , I believe that they can spell the word correctly , but accidentally didn't . It's not like they didn't know how to spell it , they just accidentally misspelled it . No big deal , not everybody sees the importance in "proper" grammer . Really , proper grammer is just a human idea anyways , it holds no true significance .

Why does it matter ? As long as they deliver their product as stated , I really don't care if they let a 3rd grader create their whole website . I understand that you were not satisfied with their service , and rightfully so , so maybe that's why your picking out all these small things on the website to complain about ... that's how it appears atleast .

I bet you wouldn't have even mentioned the misspelled word if you were satisfied with your order ...:eek:

18. I ordered my current crop from attitude. Came quick. Very satisfied

19. got mine today took 6 days to TX skipped right past customs and strait to my box and no i used the regular method not stealth, I will post pics and results after i get started in a few weeks.

started small got 10 kc brians choice and a free blue venom fem, seeds 100% looking good non smashed or mishandled, in protective double bubble wrap bags.

the G-13 looks like it came from g-13 in on one of their cards, the kc brains choice was in a bag inside an offical looking sleeve, every thing looks good too me, now i get need to finish my room.

so far I give tham a 10/10 for price, speed, and selection.

this may go down if the fem is male or some dont germ, but ill keep ya posted.

20. "Well , I believe that they can spell the word correctly , but accidentally didn't . It's not like they didn't know how to spell it , they just accidentally misspelled it . No big deal , not everybody sees the importance in "proper" grammer . Really , proper grammer is just a human idea anyways , it holds no true significance ."
    My apologies however, that comment truly sums it up for me....