Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You have to try this!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, May 5, 2009.

1. Thread might be old, but I'll give my two cents. Yes smoking or vaping tea (depending on which kind of tea it is) can relax you and sometimes gives a little euphoric feeling. Not like weed, but good to use if you can't get any bud at the moment. Got some chamomile just today and planning to smoke and drink it tonight. Never tried chamomile, so I'm hoping for some relaxation from it. Stressful weekend. Happy toking everyone.
    :bongin:

2. Does anyone know what temperature camomile vaporizes at?

3. Sounds great, gonna try that this week :) thanks for this OP!

4. Might have my wife do this...she has trouble sleeping and hates drinking tea but smokes. I can mix this with her cigs..

5. If you guys are looking for a high then mix it with wild dagga. It will have the feeling of mj, only lessened by a lot. Wild dagga is also a good mix with mj if you're trying to conserve.

6. Anyone ever try smoking catnip?  The buds look similar to weed and my cats love it.  Forget the shit you see in most pet stores, that's kitty schwag.  Get real catnip buds, Amazon sells good stuff in bud form, also Chronic Catnip Co. in California sells great stuff also.
    My cats always go crazy from it but I've never tried smoking or vaping it myself.  Maybe I'll try it tonight since everyone is saying how Chamomile is so good...never tried that either.  I've got plenty of weed but I'm always up for an experiment.

7. Careful.
    I've heard mixing certain types of tea and tobacco can cause people to pass out... And some times never wake up. :(
    Just be careful!

8. Sounds perfect.! Thanks.! ha ha

9. Would say vaporizer would be your best bet for this combo. I dont think burning chamomile would taste too great haha. Ill try anything once though I guess hahaSent from my burner