Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You have to try this!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, May 5, 2009.

1. chamomile tea is great, and I'm sure the flavor isn't that bad. I doubt any psychoactive effects are noticeable with chamomile itself, but I'm sure the flavor is good with bud. maybe reduce some of the burnt-popcorn nasty taste.

Chamomile tea is delicious as fuck, by the way.

2. I JUST BLITZED A BOWL OF COFFEE GROUNDS

kinda harsh but it was bomb

yes im kidding

3. go buy kaliediscope orsum shit its has wormword in it

4. My bud tastes pretty good on its own so I won't be trying this, i'll just take your word on it ;)

5. it was?

at the headshop i go to in columbus, dream merchant, they sell something called wormwood i never heard of it before tho wtf is it?

6. this.

I'll stick with my marijuana thanks.

7. I think I'll try this. Thanks, blade.

8. Sounds interesting, not sure i would smoke tea. sure its safe to drink; not sure if you can say the same thing about smoking it. lets know if you see any side affects from smoking tea.

9. lol. so much win in this thread.

When it comes to drugs, my philosophy is this. if its legal and readily available to pretty much anyone who wants to buy it... its probably not gonna be that fun.

10. I tried to trick my buddy into ripping a bong load of green tea once. He said the bud looked weird so I took the first rip to reassure him. I got way more than I thought and almost threw up. I dont remember it having any affect.

11. why smoke nutmeg or tea, get a job and buy a bag haha

fuuuuuuuck that

12. Man its not that I lack bud, or the cash. I dont really see why you have to bash this :confused: Like its not like im doing jenkem or banana peels. It smells nice and tastes good

13. Luckily I buy Artisan teas all the time, and have some awesome chamomile.

I love it with my Magic Flight Launch Box, wayyy better then smoking it.

Just did one load and battery of bud, now to do a second load and the other battery with some chamomile. Feelin' quite good. :)

14. actually it does work.. well maybe not the green tea but dried chamomile preferably not from a tea bag is absolutely lovely in a blunt... i would almost describe it as heavenly.. chamomile is an herb just like weed it has relaxing qualities.... so mix it its wonderful!

15. I just discovered this today but not because I was really trying to catch a buzz.. See, I live way out in the middle of nowhere, and don't have a car right now, and I was out of cigarettes. I still had a cartridge from a disposable (ridiculously overpriced, at least at the time I purchased it) E-cig I'd bought a couple years back. Wish I'd gotten the rechargable one lol..

ANYWAY I digress.. I decided to try and find something to put the liquid nicotine on and remembered there was a box of chamomile tea in the pantry. So I ripped open a tea bag poured it into a tin, and put the liquid nicotine all over it. I was smoking it in my tobacco pipe, (I have two different pipes, one for tobacco when I'm desperate/broke/don't have a ride into town to get smokes and niccing out, and one for herb).

I smoked it, came back inside sat back down... Wasn't niccing out anymore.. I felt like I had a little buzz, but I attributed it to not having had any nicotine in about 24 hours and wrote it off. Anyway, a couple hours later, I went out and smoked another one, came back in watched a few vids on youtube and ended up falling asleep. Woke up about an hour later, went outside and smoked one, and at this point I notice I'm still getting a buzz from it.. I'd smoked one more since then, and was holding it in, and this time I notice I've got a little more of a buzz. So anyway, I came in and looked it up, good to see I'm not just crazy. Actually feels like a mild weed buzz. Not bad at all. Definitely a big surprise there.

16. anyone still try this for soothing effects alone?

17. Lol to the people who tried it lol

18. To all the people that think it's a joke, don't be ignorant. There's been posts on other forums and people have actually put up data about side effects of smoking chamomile, and they have found none. And it is proven to give a calm, relaxing effect when drank and also when smoked. Would post links, but they're easy enough to find and I'm on my phone right now.

19. of course it works. the problem with alot of you nay sayers is that you think the only herb that can be smoked for any effect is marijuana. do some reasearch.

20. I smoke dried lavender and chamomile just because that stuff is tasty... I don't get why every ones saying it "doesn't work." It's not like we're saying chamomile gets you high, we're saying that it chills you out (it's used as a natural medicine for sleep).

• Agree Agree x 1