Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i hide the smell of marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crzyant7, May 5, 2009.

1. [quote name='"Blutteufel"']
    No. No, no and motherfucking NO. They are the most useless pieces of shit on the face of the earth apart from cardboard boxes to use to hide the smell. It leaks through them like a knife through butter. You may as well just keep it in an open plastic baggie for all the good those things will do.[/quote]

Mine works great...a mason jar is better for sure, but I've never been able to smell anything in my pill bottle

2. When i was in school, i used to use 4 ziplocks to cover it haha

3. Double wrap that shit.

4. a candle. like a yankee candle i don't use it a lot because it totally makes the weed smell like candle but ur rents will not smell a thing. its airtight and it has a candle smell just put the baggie in shut the candle and put it at the bottom of your backpack or something, works like a charm.

5. i say you just keister it.

6. Check out the new Cannalock Smell Proof Technology Bags at www.cannalock.com.  They work awesome!

7. Learn to let ppl know you have bud on you with you ride with other people.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yall should look at the thread's date :rolleyes:

9. nuthin beats glass

10. some of the best things r old!

11. double bag, a few dryer sheets, and jar it and you should be fine. Stay faded :smoking: