Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How big is half an ounce on marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crzyant7, May 5, 2009.

1. 1g
    1.7g (dime/half eigth)
    3.5g 8th
    7g quarter
    14g is half oz.
    28g full oz.

$50-$65 8th of dank
    $120 a quarter
    $220-$240 half oz of dank
    $400-$420 a ounce of dank.
    Dont pay more then that. $20 is the highest for single gramm

2. Just for shits-n-giggles I weighed some good old fashioned coin and for a half oz (14 grams) the result is .51 USD. (2 Quarters and a Penny)

There ya go.

CT

3. I get 60 a half for decent mids execpt last time it was sprayed with roach spray

4. Yeah, i see people paying 30 an eigth and stuff, and its probably REALLY good weed. But i reside about 20 minutes away from detroit, (mainly where i pick up), and i just picked up a quarter of decent regs for 25. DEF NOT DANK, but decent regs. IMO, when low on money its the way to go.

5. I get an ounce of upper mids for $80.

$70 for a half is beasters quality.

6. No offence, i'm sure you don't get ripped off by your own brother, but to some people, that would really p*** them off.

I'd personally like to know how my dealer sizes up to other people's and then maybe I would appreciate/be more reluctant at the price i'm paying. Weed don't just pay for itself.

7. Down here in dc we pay 50-60 dollars for a half ounce which would be 14.2g - 14.8g depending on if he liked you or not lol. and a half of loud or dro would be around 350 a half.

• Like Like x 1
  8. WTF? How do you guys get such good deals? The weed must be a step above dirt quality or something.

The least I have ever paid for a half-O of dank is $150, and $100 for BC/Schwagg.

I guess I am basically saying I am jealous! LOL :eek:

9. Lol he said $350 for a half. That is not a deal at all.

10. If he's throwing around zips and half-o's, he better have a scale.

Weigh it up. Like everyone else said, 14g is the norm for a half. Don't make a big fuss if it's around 13 though, you're getting a nice deal.

11. Alot of my boys said they can get a once for 100, normal price 120 I think. Tristate.

• Like Like x 1

12. You can get Kush where I live for 80 a Half.

13. i just bought a half O for 55 but its reggie mids. decent size though.

14. Haha way to resurrect a dead thread

15. i'm in alabama, and i can attest to this. we get ounces of mid for 130. (my dude charges 130. idk why, lol) and i get dank for 20 a gram. never been 25 for me, personally.

16. Nice I'm in bama too I can pick up an oz of mid for about 125 or so and i got a g of dank for 15 im right on the FL GA line tho idk if that matters....

17. That stuff looks pretty good, I'm jealous.

18. EXACTLY right

19. In nebraska we go 20$ a gram for danks, and 55$ a 1/2 O for regs. So your probably getting high end regs. It should look like your average sandwich bag half full though.(for a half O.